Evel Dick -- REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House

7/8/2011 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MAJOR shakeup in the "Big Brother" house -- CBS confirms Evel Dick Donato had to leave the show for "personal reasons" ... and will no longer compete this season.

0708_evil_dick_big_brother_bn

The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evel Dick's departure.

Dick -- who won the $500,000 grand prize on "Big Brother" Season 8 -- was invited back on the show this season, along with his estranged daughter Daniele.

Daniele will continue to participate in the show -- and because of Evel Dick's departure, she was given a "golden key" ... which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks.

CBS states, "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13. "

Moose

Jackie: "Or too lazy to get the live feeds free for 3 days or watch big brother after dark."

---

Or perhaps actually have a life outside of watching a show one hour three times a week. Honestly, giving people a hard time because they only watch the show on CBS when it airs and at no other time? Seriously? Just because you might have nothing better to do than watch Big Brother 24/7, that doesn't mean that other people don't have meaningful product lives outside of this reality show.

I do have to wonder if TMZ would have posted the story in the first place if this was a Time Warner show.

Moose

I should have said "productive", not product.

Moose

TMZ, one last thing.

As the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I won't be coming back to TMZ until after the Big Brother series is over for the season. The last thing I want to see is more spoilers from what is IMO, an inconsiderate website. I would have thought Harvey would have had more class and respect for his readers than to allow this spoiler nonsense to be posted without some kind of pre-spoiler notification.

Jobu

ALL OF YOU LAME METAL SLUDGE PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU'RE "FRIENDS" WITH EVEL ****, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON IN HIS LIFE, SO RIKKI SIXX AND TRANNY OLIVIA "ETTE" DANIEL STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE HOT **** AND CALLING OR TEXTING ****. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND GET LIVES YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING HOSE.

peaches01

I read that Evil **** was arrested!!!!!!!!

Constance

Love ya TMZ but ya can't be posting Big Brother spoilers...that is NOT kool...

Jackie

---

____________
Big Brother After Dark is PART of the show. You watch it to get the full experience. Im sorry that the thought of DVRing something and skimming through it when you have a few minutes is ridiculous to you because you have so much to do at midnight or all day for that matter.

KenzieQ

Thank dog! **** is vile, so glad I don't have to see his bloated, gross self for the rest of the season. Yay!

Jessica

they removed him because he posted a video before being on the show saying he was going back onto it. violation of big brother..so they kicked him out.

as for will. the reason that brendon and rachel got on in the first place was because will and boogie couldnt do it. will didn't want to leave his baby

azlee

gossip! you watch big brother?!!!

The man is a trip that is for sure, but I would have enjoyed the season with him there. Hope all is ok.

lanie

I am so excited that Evel **** is not going to be on the show. He ruined Big Brother 8. He's a really crappy person - his daughter can't even stand him. I've heard he is horrendous in person.

How he can even have one fan is beyond me??

This guy is vile as hell.

And he is nasty. He looks like he aged 10 years since his last show. I think he is itching up towards 50 years old and still trying to do the rocker thing with all the wrinkles in his face.

Gross.

So glad he is gone.

He would never have won without America's Player.

Too bad he profited for his outrageous, bullying, rude behavior.

Big Brother starts going down the toilet that season and it's been a steady stream of lackluster seasons since season 7.

pancake

when you get the shakes ......... time to go .........

The Commenter

Darn, and I was all excited about him being on there! >:( srew bb! and him

Edwood

When I saw the headline Evil **** removed!

I thought **** Cheney's wife had kicked him out of the house.

Lisa

Come on TMZ......tell us the good details - why?