Evel Dick -- REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House

7/8/2011 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MAJOR shakeup in the "Big Brother" house -- CBS confirms Evel Dick Donato had to leave the show for "personal reasons" ... and will no longer compete this season.

0708_evil_dick_big_brother_bn

The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evel Dick's departure.

Dick -- who won the $500,000 grand prize on "Big Brother" Season 8 -- was invited back on the show this season, along with his estranged daughter Daniele.

Daniele will continue to participate in the show -- and because of Evel Dick's departure, she was given a "golden key" ... which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks.

CBS states, "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13. "

Carvey

Watched the premier up until Rachel entered the house, then I turned the channel. Didn't even know D*ck was back - which would have also made me change the channel. I endured these fools once before and CBS can't compel me to watch them yet again.

Mimi

I figured he got into some sort of altercation with someone (this guy was awesome on his season) but people who watch the live feeds said shortly after the premiere episode aired, he got called into the diary room and never came out. His daughter didn't even know where he'd went. That sucks. He would have made the season interesting. I am NOT excited to see Rachel, Brendan or the other two. **** and Danielle were the only interesting couple.

Alex

From Evel himself.

Don't bother asking me questions, I won't be answering... I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone.

But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out

melissa

I think you are awsome Evel,was so glad when I saw you enter the house.You make the show it's a game for pitys sake you do what you have to do please come back you are so entetaining to watch when you won your season I loved it I even listened when you would talk to yourself outside.Plus you can cook and clean!Ratings will go down without you there.Please please come back I probably won'*****ch if you don't.

Jonny

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT TMZ is in the business of ruining my tv experiences now I see.. thanks a lot you idiots. I won't be watching your show until big brother is over now.. if that, might just stop altogether oh same for the website I won't be on here cuz you guys don't have a brain oh and same with a couple of my friends who ar ejust as mad.. way to go.

kellie

Jonny are you too cheap to get BB After Dark on Showtime or the live feeds? If you don't want spoilers I suggest you not go online for the next three months, idiot!

Evel **** will be missed for sure but I will still continue to watch (despite Rachel's presence). I'm sure he has his reasons for leaving the show and they may or may not be made public. It is his decision one way or the other. I wish him well and hope that he will return once again on a future season.

Nicole

I rather have Evel **** than Rachle in the house anyday. Get rid of her to make it even. Evel **** is who he is, got to love him.

Erics

You always spoil dexter but I did not know you were BB spoilers. This is too much. Your website is just as useful as reading the yahoo entertainment headlines. That is also a waste of time. While I am complaining, your announcer is so irritating to listen to. I hate everything that is TMZ and I am signing off forever.

beth

that really sucks ! iv been waiting on him to come back since the first time he was on . hes my all time favorite big brother player , im very sad to hear this !!

SpunkySpyder

He will not be missed......Come on BB, at least try and be original, the mooooon comp, was (borrowed) from BBUK.

Jonny

Kellie.. Im the idiot because I want to go online and not have a website like TMZ ruin a show for me? You seem to be the one that doens't get it: NO I am not to cheap to get BB after dark because I DON'T IT YOU MORON. So you answer is fo me to not go online.. I think your expectations of me and anyone else that doesn't want their tv experience ruined is way more unrealistic then you thinking I should just not go online.

Brittany

MightyMad 3 days ago
Ralphie 8 minutes ago
Really....since when is TMZ in the business of spoiling hit tv shows? Bummer man. Really wish I didn't type TMZ in the browser today.

***

'Guess you're too cheat to pay for the 24-hours live feed, eh?

***

or we have lives and dont need to watch big brother for 24 hours

Elaine

He was removed from the house because he posted a video the night before the show was to air telling his viewers he was going to be on Big Brother.

Jennie

I love **** Donato, when I saw he was back on the show I was ecstatic, now he's gone just as fast as he came on the show. I am so disappointed he makes BB fun to watch. I love watching him... damn, I am so pissed he is going. Please come back ****!!!!!

B-Rock

He was not removed for posting a video online saying he was going into the house (that video wasn't aired until after the show aired anyways).

He left because of an emergency with someone outside the house who needed him. He won't say who, because when people just saw RUMORS that his girlfriend was deathly sick and he left to be with her, morons flooded her email with hate mail because he "dying" ruined their Big Brother season.

The guy did the right though.