Octomom in Plane Fight with '3rd Rock' Star

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flying on a plane next to 12 screaming kids is enough to drive anyone insane -- and that's exactly what set Kristen Johnston off last night ... and the 12 kids belonged to Octomom!

0709_octmom_kristen_EX
Nadya Suleman was flying back from New York City last night and her and the brood took up most of the business class section of the plane. The flight was delayed for more than two hours and Nadya tried to silence the kids -- to no avail.

The crying babies annoyed the "3rd Rock from the Sun" star so much, she marched over to Nadya and told her keep it down.

Nadya's rep tells TMZ Nadya fired back, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" To which Kristen allegedly responded, "Get more help!"

The rep says Nadya shouted back, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"

Eventually Kristen returned to her seat, but according to Nadya's rep ... Kristen got off the plane and never returned.

We got Nadya when she belatedly landed at LAX, and she had no idea Johnston was a celebrity, telling us, "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

0709_octomom_video_tmz_exv

Attempts to reach Johnston's reps were unsuccessful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Greygoose125

I would have changed flights as well - 12 screaming kids on a cross country flight - no way!

john johnson

what a POS of a poor excuse for a mother. why should this be news for? i never liked her. i would have done the same. get a man you ingreat!

Home Skillet

I wasn't even on that flight, and I have claustrophobia just thinking about being stuck on any flight with all those screaming kids. NO, THANK YOU!!

Muppet

Look at the way she's carrying those babies!!! Good Lord will someone please get these babies the care they need!!!
There's no way she can deal with this many children and the airlines need to make sure she has enough help to look after them on flights!!! Ridiculous!

Justine07

I can't believe she told Kristen Johnston to "Grow a baby and get a life"???? Oh yes, I'm sure Kristen was just so jealous that she doesn't have 8 screaming toddlers of her own. What a joke - you couldn't pay me enough to be in Octomom's shoes, what a complete nightmare of a life.

Canon

More people who should get a Chris Brown beat down.

MikeD

Man.. I couldn't imagine.. Nadya.. had better, and soon, pick up something that makes some bucks.. Big Bucks.. to get out of this spin she and kids are in... Rich enough for at least a PRIVT PLANE... because one can only imagine life on a plane as a passenger with this troup... LET ME OF THIS PLANE - NOW "!!!! I hate that. well, in all kindness... Good luck Mum and Kids... good luck.

No comment

OMG, it reminds me of AIRPLANE, where people were killing themselves to get away from one non-stop talking passenger.

I couldn't appreciate the story until I played the video. I would have exited the plane in flight to get way.

I feel sorry for the older kids, because clearly they have to tend to the 2 yr olds. They are missing out on being kids to help co-parent.

John McCarthy

I thought she had 14 children. Where are the other two?

Snidly

I got a great idea that I wish would have happened.I wish Casey Anthony was sentenced to look after Octomon's kids for life.

lanie

Justine07 4 minutes ago
============================

LOL. If Kristen wanted children - I bet she doesn't now. I am sure that hellish flight would scare the beejeebs out of any woman without children yet.

What is so crazy to me is that Nadya's rep (why does she have a rep anyway) is the one who allegedly told this story??? Guess what Nadya's rep - your client is the one who looks like the obnoxious fool, not Kristen.

KevinPollakSucks

I wouldn't have recognized Kristen Johnsten, either

Superman

Did she lose 2 kids? Call the police. 2 kids are missing. We may have another Casey Anthony here.

bluhare

Sitting next to even one toddler on a plane is bad enough (sorry toddler parents; you know how hard they can be at the best of times!), but eight???? I'm with Kristen and I wish I had her wherewithall so I could get off a plane and never come back, but I couldn't afford two fares!

Lord, imagine when they're a bit bigger and you've got eight kids kicking the seats in front of them.

Joyce

What the heck was she doing flying in business class anyway with screaming kids, she should have been back in coach. I don't blame Ms. Johnston, I would have done the same thing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments