Octomom in Plane Fight with '3rd Rock' Star

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flying on a plane next to 12 screaming kids is enough to drive anyone insane -- and that's exactly what set Kristen Johnston off last night ... and the 12 kids belonged to Octomom!

0709_octmom_kristen_EX
Nadya Suleman was flying back from New York City last night and her and the brood took up most of the business class section of the plane. The flight was delayed for more than two hours and Nadya tried to silence the kids -- to no avail.

The crying babies annoyed the "3rd Rock from the Sun" star so much, she marched over to Nadya and told her keep it down.

Nadya's rep tells TMZ Nadya fired back, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" To which Kristen allegedly responded, "Get more help!"

The rep says Nadya shouted back, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"

Eventually Kristen returned to her seat, but according to Nadya's rep ... Kristen got off the plane and never returned.

We got Nadya when she belatedly landed at LAX, and she had no idea Johnston was a celebrity, telling us, "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

0709_octomom_video_tmz_exv

Attempts to reach Johnston's reps were unsuccessful.

gonesi

gonesi 36 minutes ago @TeamNayda

"She keep them CLEAN, fed and shelter. "

I bet those psgrs who got those ripe, overflowing, diapered butts waived in their faces as the kids climbed over the seats or ran down the aisles aerating the place would STRONGLY disagree with you!
******************
These allege psgrs you speak of have no proof of their BS allegation against Mrs. Suleman, no more then you do. He/she say is not relevent... if you're trying to convince me, you're going to have to do better then tweets and blog comments. :)

.......................

I'm not going to respond to you anymore as you think the whole world is wrong because they don't want to smell her kids shyty diapers, don't want to donate money, don't want her to call the shots and be subjected to whatever this strange person feels is normal behavior.

You are just as crazy as she is.

Sarcia

ilovegossip 33 minutes ago Thank you TeamNadya for providing the information I requested. Although I don't agree with your assessment, I appreciate you providing the information.
**********************

You're welcome ilovegossip, I know we're all going to have difference of opinions on this and that's cool. This board would be a boring place to posts if we all sat back and agreed with each other all day, right? LOL

Sarcia

gonesi 3 minutes ago It would be fitting if someone had one to slap across your face. One of the people state that was one of the flt attendants!
*********************
Slap across your face is more like it! "One of those people" What people? Where are they? Who are they? Where is their proof or evidence Nadya kids were stinking, dirty diapers and all the other BS you claimed they said against Nadya/kids? Listen, I can post/say I was on that plane with Nadya and kids that flight too, and contradict everything those allege passengers and flight attention said. It's hearsay, ask Harvey for crying out loud! LOL

*********************
I don't recall Nadya asking anybody for a cent these last past 2 yrs 7 months. If she did, I sure like to see that? You seem to forget that Nadya Suleman is her own person and she's a mother and where here kids are concern, she does call ALL THE SHOTS! Nobody can make Nadya Suleman a bad parent just because they don't like her. That's ridiculous! And if you choose not to talk to me, that's fine too. Though I don't know what you are getting so all worked and fired up about? We're just having a conversation and debating the issues at hands. It's not that serious, geez!

You are just as crazy as she is.
***************
Well aren't we all? LOL funny, I don't see Nadya Suleman on here going back and forth, fighting and arguing with total strangers about our lives, do you? Makes you wonder who really is crazy here, us or Nadya Suleman? Hahaha

Sarcia

bellestarr about an hour ago I guess TeamNadya's new name has been given by Harvey - BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. LOL! He sure got it right.
*********************
Oh bellestarr, you're so cute. LOL He said that because as he was reading through my comment it had nothing to do with the plane drama and he clearly stated that at the end of reading it.

As I've stated when I posted this morning, that I left at least 20 comments related to the plane incident and for some strange reason my reply to another poster got to Harvey instead. I was responding to another poster who LIED and claimed Nadya kids didn't love her. And that's what Harvey was reading when he should have been reading my response to the plane comments.

Hey, you left a few comments under bellestarr on here and you didn't even make the chart, Harvey didn't read any of your posts at all. HA! LOL

ash-Lee

I'm pretty sure she got as much help as she could, but for crying out loud her 8 kids are only 2 years old which means that they are needy they are dependants and they will be irritable for majority of the flight and for you other ignorant people she having a man won't change much he'll just be apart of her helpers, you guys are all haters and ignorant people she and her kids can fly in any seats they please, she is only but 1 human with 8 kids to tend to, of course she will be the way she is misserable and annoyed, i agree with what she said to the "rock star." Clearly neither u guys nor that lady has kids else you would understand.

Jenny

Who made the actress any more important on the plan, than the children.I am sure they paid the same amount.If she were anyone else than Nadya,no one probably would have said a thing. Get over it people she had the children and seems like she is doing the best she can.Do I agree, how she went about having children ,of course not. Do I think she is trying her best to raise the children yes. GIVE HER A BREAK !

octo-is-a-liar

@ Team Nadya: I've been reading your comparison of Octoliar and and Kate.
Want to know one huge difference between the two??

Kate did not have an autistic child and then go on to have a bunch more kids. I don't know anyone with an autistic child that had more kids afterwards because of the amount of time that's required to properly care for and nurture them. The fact that she continued to have more kids after Aiden is unconscionable. That hellhole she calls home is a living hell for him. It is chaotic and noisy and that environment is torture for an autistic child.
There is no way that you can justify that.

And to everyone that thinks people should have helped her...how the hell do you help someone when the mom doesn't even bring a diaper bag on the plane with her? Why should the passengers pick up the slack for her? That's her MO - just like when the babies were born - she didn't buy one crib, outfit, blanket, diaper, nothing. She waited for other people to do it for her. Everyone that tries to help her gets burned.
How do you think the people who donated time and work to fix her house up feel now when they see how she has taken care of it (spray painted walls and fence, holes in the walls inside/out, poop stains on the donated furniture in the babies room, writing all over the walls in side the house). Its starting to look just like the last shi*hole she lived in.

Chris Ellerc

Jennifer- the one who calls us mean spirited!

Let me guess, you can relate to Octo Mom because
1)Have more than 2 kids and one of the following
a)Not married, but have children b)Make less than $30K a year, expect others to supplement your choice. c)Receive food stamps or some other entitlement for yourself, children or wothless boyfriend if you even know who he is d)High school graduate or less e)Your children and/you had their maturity care paid by the state e)Birth controlhas been around over 40years, yet you do not use it. BTW, it is fee at health clinics or a min payment of $15 for 30 day supply at these same clinics, $5 if you are on medical.f)On welfare G)At least four of these are 7 things are applicable to you.

Honestly, having a child is a prvilidge, not a right and I speak on behalf of children whose parents are to selfish,lazy or plain out can't keep their legs closed to take care of themselves. It your choice so now you or your parents,or whoever you let do it for free responsibility Really, welfare is for people who fall into trouble not due to irresponsibility, but bad luck and are trying to climb out.
It's your choice to have children and it your responsibility to take care of them. I still see these women or better yet 15yrs old come in with their mothers for maturnity care, but 9 mos later they or their mothers won't pay the $15 to keep their cheesy kids from getting pregnant.

Yikes, take responsibilities. FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

spenditall

@octo-is-a-liar

I'm with you. My heart bleeds for poor Aiden. I would bet her dear mom, Angela, would say how difficult it was for him to exist in such a chaotic environment with just 5 other siblings. For Octo to insist that 12 more embryos be implanted to be famous shows no respect for the six she already had. (or the parents that were raising them)

Sarcia

octo-is-a-liar 48 minutes ago @ Team Nadya: I've been reading your comparison of Octoliar and and Kate.
Want to know one huge difference between the two?? Kate did not have an autistic child and then go on to have a bunch more kids.

********************
That's true, but you can't blame Nadya for that. People are born with disability every day, it's just a fact of life that can't be help and since we don't know if Kate would have had more kids if either or both of her twins were born disable, it's unfair to say what she would or wouldn't have done in Nadya situation concerning Aiden. As one of Kate sextuplet was born with a very bad eye problem.

*****************
What is unconscionable about that? Nadya is caring for Aiden autism the same way the Hayes family from TLC (Table of 12) is caring for their child born with CP. Nadya find times for Aiden the same way she find times for all her kids and she doesn't play favoritism that I am aware of. Aiden is in very good and special school for autism and he's getting the best care there. Having a child with autism doesn't mean a parent shouldn't or couldn't have more children. Nadya is not the first to born a disable child, and gave birth to more that weren't.

There is no way that you can justify that.

***********************
There's no complaints from Aiden school, no complaints from CPS and no complaints from the specialist who comes out to Nadya home to spent time and work with Aiden at his home. Nadya knows what she is doing, after all she is his mother... if it's a matter of noise and a bunch of children around or even the house in which Aiden reside. I've seen Aiden around his brothers and sisters, there's no problem. Half the time he's in his own little world, playing with his siblings. He's fine!

************************
I don't think people were actually saying that Kristen Johnston had to help Nadya. I think they were saying, basically rather then marching over to Nadya and talking to her like she was a child, telling her to keep it down, it would have cost nothing then to use that time to asked Nadya if she needed help calming the kids down instead. Or she could have done exactly what she wand up doing after she cost all that confusion and that's caught another plane. octo-is-a-liar if I were in Nadya shoes, I would have been very furious, angry with that lady for disrespecting me in front of my children I was already trying to control and calm down. They're 2 years old for crying out loud... I suspect Kristen was having a bad day herself.

*********************
Whoa, hold on there. First Nadya never asked anybody to buy her anything. She had intention on buying her octoplets what they needed and said so on the Dr. Phil show. It was Dr. Phil who surprised Nadya with a home maker, new nursery and baby supplies, baby furniture and so on... courtsey of his guests who volunteer their services. Which she was totally greatful and appreciative. Now I'll admit Nadya need to find the time to patch the walls and paint, but that's minor fixing. I'm more concern with a roof over the kids heads, food in their mouths then I am a hole in the wall or two with writings. Perhaps she should buy water proof crayons and markers and that could help. Her little ones are in the drawing stage and they'll write on anything within their reach. LOL

Sarcia

oops-- courtesy :)

bellestarr

That TeamNadya aka Blah, Blah, Blah sure has a big crush on that POS doesn't she. She is so dense, I have to laugh at her endless rants about what a perfect goddess Octoslut is. She must really be a POS herself if she thinks Octoslut is so great. I just see her name and scroll to the end and click on 'report'. She really needs to get a life or as octoho says 'grow a baby and get a life'.

realist

TeamN. I have seen the video of the house - - it's a wreck! You may not know this, but a lender can foreclose for reasons other than non-payment of the mortgage, and that includes non-payment of taxes or insurance, destruction of the asset, just to name a few.

Sarcia

Not worry realist, I'm pretty sure, in fact positive Nadya is in the process of repairing the damages to her home. Geez it's not that bad, few holes here and there and writing on the wall that can be washed down and painted. Don't worry okay? Nadya is going to get the house in tip top shape, in living conditions that is suitable and will pass the white gloves inspection. :)

gonesi

"There is thousands and thousands of dollars in damage to that house both inside and out, and one unkindly building inspector could red tag that house, and the family would be out on the streets."

If I was the homeowner and saw video of my property in that state..not to mention she wasn't even PAYING...I'd have someone over there to red tag it in a heartbeat. Some people who've never worked don't get it. The owner did scam someone for that property, he worked long and hard for the money to buy it. Something freeloaders will never understand.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments