Rodney King DUI

The Mug Shot

7/12/2011 6:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Rodney King -- taken moments after he was arrested on suspicion of DUI.

Rodney King Mug Shot

As we previously reported, Rodney was pulled over in Moreno Valley, CA earlier this afternoon -- after police observed him committing "multiple infractions" in his 1993 Mitsubishi.

Cops transported him to a nearby Riverside Sheriff's station soon after -- where King was eventually booked and arrested on suspicion of DUI.

So far, no word on what cops believe King was under the influence of.

Joe

@wtf: I don't know if Rodney is a celeb... he might be a musician... I do remember seeing he had a lot of HITS. haha

And regarding Rodney... a black guy broke the law... isn't this the point where Sharpton comes in and says it is all a racial issue... and then the lawbreaker walks away with a lot of money... and becomes famous ? unreal !

Snoogs

Ugh. You people and your anonymous, cowardly, juvenile racist jabs. I would love nothing better than to go pick you all up in my car, tattoo your ignorant ramblings across your stupid faces, and then drop your sorry asses off in the middle of South Central L.A.

You would all be crying like the little feeble-minded 5 year olds that you are within 15 seconds. Right before you got your asses kicked inside out.

As for Rodney, I am disappointed. He gave me a lot of hope that he was really making substantial progress with his addictions when he was on Celebrity Rehab. He was a bright, sensitive, kind-hearted guy. I hope he finds his way back to help and recovery.

Gooch

One of the major infractions is the 1993 Mitsubishi!!

AL Ramos

Another drunk ****** what a surprise.!

Killa

How many times is this fool going to get arrested for DUI before he learns his lesson. I guess when he kills some innocent person driving home or crossing the street. I'm sick and tired of this dumb ass. Everytime he get's arrested, he has that stupid ass look on his face.

thomas

God help this guy; he is in police custody again and there are certainly enough cops who would love to beat his ass again. Supposedly there's video cameras in the jail, but I'm sure part of it could get "lost" if he gets beaten again.

Why is he even staying in California? The cops have it out for him; he should at least move to another state where the cops don't have a grudge on him.

Gaylord

Once a dufus, always a dufus.

randy

Now, how did he get a car??? Better check, prob stolen.

Gary

It's funny to think the black community rallied itself and destroyed Los Angeles for this guy.

Rocco

Hey, you forgot something:

Good genes, or Good docs ?

Dude hasn't aged in 20 years.

Antonio

Does anyone really care about this piece of **** crackhead?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

WAS'NT THIS FOOL GIVEN 50 MIL FOR THE BEATING HE GOT BY LA COPS AND THE STUPID IDIOT IS AT IT AGAIN AND IN A 1993 MITSUBISHI....LMFAO....WHAT THE DUMB AZZ WENT THRU ALL THAT MONEY ALREADY......IDIOT DESERVES ANYTHING HE GETS NOW!

Regulator

@Snoogs 7 hours ago

___________________________________________

Who are you calling "You people?" See, it works both ways. By the way, thanks for the tip about South Central L.A.. It sounds like it's full of savage monkeys like yourself, so we law abiding citizens should avoid it. As you people usually say... Werd!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I guess that ass whipping was not a wake up call.

jzeb

Is that Rodney King or Carl Malone? They could pass as brothers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments