« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chuck Liddell's Kick-Ass Crib -- Going for $1.2 MIL

7/13/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Liddell owns a pretty sweet pad in the picturesque city of San Luis Obispo, CA -- and TMZ has learned -- The Iceman is ready to sell it ... for a cool $1.2 MILLION.

0711_chuck_liddell_launch_EX

The 4,600 square foot luxury estate boasts lots of awesome features -- including 5 bedrooms, with 2 master suites, 4 bathrooms and a KICK ASS back yard -- complete with a rock slide and a waterfall.

We're told Chuck currently has 3 homes for sale in the SLO area -- this one is his primary residence.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NDNchief

Chuck sucks. The spider will always be the best. Chuck now that you've retired the money is not coming in like it used to. Too bad you're a caveman, so no hollywood for you.

scott

He lived up in SLO because the gym he trained at was based there but with his new job at Zuffa in Vegas odds are he is just relocating there FT and selling off his other properties. He is still making plenty money and best friends with 2 billionaires and a guy with a few hundred million. This IS NOT a money issue.

Cartman

He sure likes tile floors.

Danielle

Regarding pic 10; I used to have steps into my jacuzzi tub in my bathroom, they look really cool, but from that top step down into the tub is a huge step and the marble is slick when it is wet - just as inconvenient and dangerous getting out - in other words, I hated the steps. Looked cool but not practical. Ended up with stitiches in the top of my head slipping getting out and hitting my head on a the decorative towel rack.

charlie

doesn't look 460...0 sq ft to me

January Jonez

Beautiful! I wouldn't mind it..The backyard is awesome..

ManiacalZebra

Master suits? Are they single- or double-breasted?

Don't you mean "suites"?

Maverick Dick

Wow! Gorgeous house and it's a steal at that price. You won't find anything like that up in Vancouver; $1.2MM will buy you a townhouse or very small plot of land with a teeny tiny OLD house on it. I think I need to move South...

beachbum

Too bad it's in a neighborhood of $500k - $60...0k homes. It might be good for your ego to be the big dog on the street, but economically it is a bad choice. If you want to buy a $1,2 million home look in a $ 1 - $2 million neighborhood.

Abraham lincoln

id pay 700k.

Bubba

Wow, someone went CRAZY with the hue-saturation sliders in Photoshop. That exterior shot looks ridiculously stupid (sky and grass are dead giveaways).

Shanky Dog

Selling 3 homes? someone is in financial trouble. Looks like Chuck is going to comeback and beat up Tito AGAIN! The MMA world needs that.

friend1960

If your interested in making pole dancing an Olympic sport just comment yes..Contact me at brownbuster74@yahoo.com.Let me know how you feel or any suggestions to get this campaign started.

Muppet

This house lacks warmth to me. I bet when you walk around it echos.

nick day

I saw silva(the spider)get beat down for five round by chael sonnen. silva got lucky with a triangle choke. I wouldn't brag about silva when he beats a bunch of has-beens. Chuck would have destroyed silva in his prime. Everybody gets old and everybody starts to lose. Nice house!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments