Penis Cutter

Charged with TORTURE

7/13/2011 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who allegedly lopped off her husband's penis with a knife and tossed it in a garbage disposal has just been charged with 2 felonies, including TORTURE -- and now faces life in prison.

0713_Catherine_Kieu_Becker_bn

48-year-old Catherine Kieu Becker was also charged with "aggravated mayhem" -- i.e. intentionally causing permanent disfigurement of another human being.

Kieu was arrested late Monday night -- after allegedly drugging her estranged husband, tying him to a bed, and cutting off his penis with a knife ... before mutilating it in a garbage disposal.

She is currently being held without bail.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Silly TMZ

As I woman, I can say that she should absolutely go to jail for a long time. The only way this kind of crime could be justified would be if this guy is a rapist and/or child rapist. She may not have killed him but I'm sure for most men, living a life without a penis is pretty much a fate worse than death. If a man did this to a woman- cut off her t*ts and/or mutilated her genitals, he would be charged and put away and everyone would say he was a psycho and deserved to be.

If her motivation was that he cheated and if you think he deserved it for cheating, you're a psycho too. I don't care if how hurt you are, no guy deserves this. Leave him. Cutting off his d**k just makes you psycho. And it might explain why he wanted to cheat in the first place.

Silly TMZ

Wow- I've been reading through all the other comments and as I woman, I am shocked at all the crazy bi**hes out there!! Countless numbers of you saying he deserved it if he cheated?? One thing you are all right about- all men are lucky if they aren't married to women like you!!! Really, really, lucky- you bunch of psychos.

SD

I feel that this woman committed a great wrong. No, she doesn't need life. That's for Casey Anthony. But she did what Brigette Harris did. Except, Brigette had a real excuse. She was molested and raped repeatly by her pervert father. She was sorry he died. That wasn't meant to happen. But why did this woman do it? It's disgusting. Was she mad at him? It doesn't mattter. What happened is inexcusable in both cases, but Brigette needs sympathy. She is not a monster. Her father was. This woman is a monster! What sane woman does this?????

iliketowrite

It's interesting to see that alot of men here seem to think well, women who get beaten up won't be getting my sympathy, and women here link it to abusive or cheating husbands. To me, this woman cut off a symbol of something, maybe the penis represented the abuse, in Lorena Bobbitt's case, she didn't get life because he so brutally and horifically abused her, and she cut off something to take that away, this woman acted out, and many women do, and should, just look at the ignorant american men, they deserve it:)

MaachoMaan

sexy_mama_110... You might be the biggest f%ck!n' idiot on the planet! ...and somehow I'm betting it's more like sexy_mama_310, if you're referring to lbs.

Daniel Brooks

well was the dude a constant cheater if he was then he deserved to get his pecker chopped off when you take that vowl at your wedding then you are supposed to stay faithfull if she just did it to be a crazy bitch put her away and i would say chop off her penis but she ain't got one so just take a ****in boob

Johnny

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have maniacs,wifi,direct energy weapons,micro wave radiation,poverty,hunger,bombs,guided missiles and misguided men,

Valentin smith

Its a big Crime by the Lady Court Should be Punish strictly about Penis cut.Now her husband is Impotent because He has no penis Obviously all life is finish.Now he can not live without penis.

Valentin smith

Jimmy Jazz Coupons

Tim

In all honesty, women who are already assuming the husband was a bad person and somehow deserved this are ****** up.

The only people I feel even more sorry for than the poor man in this case are all the crazy women out there.

Women are becoming more and more ****** up by the minute. Makes me wish I were gay.

KELLY

THATS BS .WHAT ABOUT BABBIT WHO GOT AWAY WITH A SLAP ON THE RIST.LETS SEE IF THIS POOR MINORITY WOMAN WOULD GET A FAIR TRIAL.IT'S NOT RIGHT TO COMMIT ANY CRIMES BUT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO HER SIDE OF THE STORY BEFORE REACHING A VERDIT....

beren

Remember guys; as one said before, "women are men's future".
Yeah great I feel much safer now. Damned, I'm glad I only have 2 daughters and no sons. Who in hell would want to put a male child in this crazy world? Poor kids. If a man survives false sexual harassement, rape or cheating charges, now he gets cut for filling a divorce, to the entertainment of women that find this "fabulous". Indeed

beren

People (mostly women) that are saying they want to hear her side of this story before voting are not thinking very far ahead. It's like saying of a rape case " I want to hear what prompted him to rape that girl first". Stupid, isn't it? Indeed.

tiffany

I'm sorry but the only reason any guy should get his dick chopped off is if he raped someone/multiple people. If he cheated or whatever this guy did, he probably didn't deserve it. That's just called being a crazy bitch

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16