Ricky Romance: Man-Slapping Bouncer Broke My Foot!

7/14/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ricky Romance claims he SHATTERED a bone in his foot after a giant Hollywood bouncer violently he-slapped Ricky to the ground last month -- and TMZ has obtained an X-ray of the fracture.

0713_ricky_romance_fracture_ex_tmz

Ricky tells us ... his foot had been killing him non-stop since the fight outside Playhouse on June 26th -- but he didn't get it checked out until last week ... when the swelling got severe.

0713_romance_sub_tmz

Ricky says doctors informed him he had broken one of the bones in the middle of his foot -- known as metatarsal bones -- and gave him crutches to hobble around on.

0713-ricky-romance-LaunchRicky says he's thinking about suing the bouncer.

TMZ placed calls to the club in an effort to get a comment from the bouncer -- so far, no response.

kp

this girl needs to get slapped again, boo hoo I broke my foot go cry to mommy you fool

patti

I didn't think even douchebags wore Ed Hardy anymore.

messenger69

I bet the bouncer gave it to him real good in that alley. His butt is probably just as broke as his foot. Ricky get used to it your but will never be the same!

Regulator

Hey Ricky, you go slapped the f*%k out!

captain chillymost

Dontay 3 hours ago

What a *****. I broke more three metatarsals in my left foot while I was surfing last week, but you don't see me suing the Pacific Ocean. I'm not hobbling around on crutches, either. As long as its not the big toe, you can still walk with a little bit of a limp with broken bones in your foot. Ankles are a different story.

Boy are you stupid. Maybe you should sue your dads penis for letting out faulty goop.

John Stone

What an idiot. Loser.

Rob

If he did that here he's have more than a broken toe.

Ya Mon

Fake A#$ Bro get treated like a HO !@#$ (RAP IZ CRAP!)

Jess

TMZ PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Stop doing article on this guy. No one cares! (Although i'll admit the video was funny, but we don't need an update on him and his health)

MsRita

He can cash in big time.

m

Is he joking? If he broke it he wouldn't be able to put any weight on it AT ALL within 30 minutes of it being broken! It swells and bruises immediately! I broke a metatarsal (same one as him, actually, but my right foot) when I was 13 years old. The doctor wrapped it in an ace bandage, gave me crutches and told me to get on with it. Sounds like he did this all on his own after the bouncer encounter and wants someone to blame.

kromen

This the same dude threatening to end Chris Brown, then seen on his knees in Dekalb County, begging not to get his azz whupped? Bytch please.

jaydub75

Here's Ricky Romance. I'm gonna sue a guy that I smacked the crap out of that in turn smacked the hell out of me. With that I broke my foot and I have no self responsebility! Because I'm a loser!

The Neko Nation

What a silly punk. He slaps the guy then runs and gets what he deserves and now he cries about it. He had all of his boys with him but they didn't even help since they weren't outnumbering the security. That is how pathetic self entitled losers like these fools will only fight.

D.K.

he was the one that started the fight by slapping him in the face, i guess the bouncer was just defending himself...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments