'Anarchy' Creator PISSED Over Emmy Snub

7/14/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who created "Sons of Anarchy" just UNLEASHED THE FURY all over Emmy voters ... claiming they're all "f**king old," out of touch prudes who SCREWED his show out of a nomination.

0714_kurt_sutter_emmy_bn

After the Emmy noms were announced this morning, Kurt Sutter went to Twitter and fired off the following:

"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."

"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ...  because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."

He continues with a joke -- "These two academy member walk into a bar. one orders a beer. then they both die because they're so f**king old."

And ... "If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that's not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy."

Sutter also took aim at "Glee" ... writing, "f**k glee. hate those annoying, 'please accept me for who i am', singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?"

He went on to explain, "I love ryan murphy ['Glee' creator]. he's always very cool with me. love glee too. just tired of all the j**z piling up at its feet."

Check out the entire list of Emmy noms over at TooFab.com.

lalaland

Doesn't the shaved bunny make it, technically, a threesome?

Chef Jack Tripper

Sour grapes....and they are attached to his puny lil sausage. Tattoos are like polyester bell bottoms and Betamax video players. Played out and useless.

if he really didnt care about it he would ignore the fact he didnt make it...

never watched his show or glee and im 21 so dont see what age has to do with anything...people die thats how things like the emmys equalize with the times nothing is ever current and there is always some cynical ass who wants everyone to hear how much he doesnt care. life goes on...

Carl

I never realized that Sons of Anarchy was created by a 12 year old child.

MP

I just started watching this show a month ago and am caught up and while it's not my favorite show it is very good. I think Kurt Sutter is kind of a blowhard, but I also understand where he's coming from. How many times is Hugh Laurie going to be nominated for House, a show that is not even close to top notch television anymore?

The Emmy panel seems to choose the same people and shows year after year. Where's NCIS? Mark Harmon? Top rated show on TV, not a single nomination, ever. Personally, I would have liked to have seen SOA nominated for best drama. Better luck next year, Mr. Sutter.

William

Don't feel bad. Some of those emmy's are paid for, and not by acting or writing! I like your show, and I'm not into the PC ******** either. Keep up the good work! For those who don't like this post, get a job and a real life!

Laur

Sons of Anarchy my fav show! Me and my friends couldnt stop watching it! Needs to come back! You are right those old farts dont have any taste when it comes to a great show! Get filming dying to see more!

mark

Love how it doesn't matter to him...yet he goes on a rant. Obviously it does and I bet he was up at the crack of dawn to watch the noms. Doesn't matter....riiight.

Smash

SoA is without a doubt the best show on television. I cannot wait for the new show to start. Although Glee does promote equal rights and all that; anyone who believes that HS kids actually walk around and break into musical scenes is fooling themselves. My brother said it best: The industry runs on tween girls. If you can please the tweens, you have a money making show. JBiebs anyone?

CeCe

This show is very compelling. It has an excellent storyline, awesome continuity and is well-deserving of an award. Lots of shows and movies are in the same predicament. Some will never receive the recognition granted by the Academy, and that's unfair. Politics just plain suck!!!

Ummm

Come on TMZ way to sensualize a story, if you read his tweets you know he is poking fun, you just chose to put in the ones that look bad. Nothing to see here people, move along.

Dave0949

Cant stand people who beat about the bush and don't mean what they say....SOA, Best show on the flat screen for many a year. These old foogys just don't understand a good show when it slaps em round the face...

beachy

You sound likea real ****-glad you didn't get nominated...

OhRight

If you didn't care about a bunch of old farts then why are you so mad about not getting an Emmy nod?

Demi

GLEE SUCKS, BUT SO DOES A SHOW ABOUT HILLBILLY MOBSTERS. YUCK !!!! eeewwwwwww!!!!!!