'Anarchy' Creator PISSED Over Emmy Snub

7/14/2011 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who created "Sons of Anarchy" just UNLEASHED THE FURY all over Emmy voters ... claiming they're all "f**king old," out of touch prudes who SCREWED his show out of a nomination.

0714_kurt_sutter_emmy_bn

After the Emmy noms were announced this morning, Kurt Sutter went to Twitter and fired off the following:

"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."

"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ...  because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."

He continues with a joke -- "These two academy member walk into a bar. one orders a beer. then they both die because they're so f**king old."

And ... "If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that's not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy."

Sutter also took aim at "Glee" ... writing, "f**k glee. hate those annoying, 'please accept me for who i am', singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?"

He went on to explain, "I love ryan murphy ['Glee' creator]. he's always very cool with me. love glee too. just tired of all the j**z piling up at its feet."

Check out the entire list of Emmy noms over at TooFab.com.

Chris

SOA is the greatest show ever...the emmy people are just haters!!

brandon

lol @ sutter haters, go watch your dumbed down shows.

b

Talk about old your wife is pushing 60 social security will get you by now that your tv career js over. How grey is her bush.

Brid

Hey, ugly guy, sore loser, whoever you are! I'm glad you did'nt win...

TMZer

Your absolutely right! SOA is the best series I've ever watched! Keep up the great work - can't wait for the next season!!

FlamingoNut

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TJ

I loved the first two seasons of SoA but season 3 was just awful. Painful to watch. This Sutter clown has lost the plot.

MsRita

This show must have a limited audiance. Not a show I would ever watch. He looks like dog the bounter hunter and Hulk Hogan. Geezzz can these guys get a 2011 look. Stuck in the 80's

They all have the same type of women that looks just plane trailor park trash/

mommtab63

SAMCRO is awesome. I agree Kurt, great acting and directing.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i hate the show. very weak stuff he shouldnt win nuthin

Karmagal

Best show on TV today. KS is right the Academy is full of ole losers who have NO CLUE..

Harleyboo

Why so seroius? Kurt's just messin with ya......and
Glee does (s)uck!!!!!

lizouttavegas

I agree w/Kurt! this show, SOA, is such a different premise from anything we've seen on tv, its nite and day! everyone in it brings their A game to the dialogue they're given..and Katey Segal is amazing! To overlook such a unique show seems like a direct insult, aimed at Kurt by God knows who! but from his brief interview, Im betting he's pissed somebody off, once or twice! Good for him! I totally agree...Mad Men will put you to sleep, and Glee, while charming, isnt exactly "edge of your seat" viewing! Even SOA's theme song is intriguing! wth?

Leslie

SOA kicks ass! If you followed Sutter on twitter then you would know he tweets jerk like stuff all the time and is joking about 90% of the time. FYI SOA is the highest rated program FX has ever had.

deklyn419

hey kurt u know they don't honor great shows..ie the wire never got knods your show and quite a few others...so funk the emmys nobody likes them anyways!!!!