Sports Grill BUSTING Out 'Canz' for TV

7/17/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scanitly clad women slinging wings, burgers, and beer -- got your attention? VH1 must think it will since that's the subject of a new reality show shot at a restaurant ... appropriately called "Canz."

0715_canz_launch_EX

Canz is a Long Island-based sports bar establishment -- but at this joint the bar fare is served by girls in tight black tank tops instead of orange (like that other place).

We're told the show will feature a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be a Canz girl (we'll give you two guesses).

It figures to be the breast show ever.

Superman

Yeah, right. Like we need more TV shows with famewhores, whores, sluts, bitches, and plastic surgery fakes.

Kookamonga

Wow, can these intelligence-bankrupt cable channels stoop any lower? They are already in the gutter, giving any narcissistic skank or d-bag an opportunity to be "famous" without having to have any iota of talent, skills, brains or apparently, self respect.

some guy

These pics suck. Only 2-3 of them even have girls. How much is TMZ getting paid for this ad?

wasted days and wasted nights

"Tonight, on Canz, Courtney is offered a bakery gig at Bunz."

john johnson

so......why is this channel called "vh-1"??? do they ever play music videos? i understand viacom would have to spend a lot of money to give vh-1 a new name, but its senseless to call a channel that doesn't play music videos vh-1.

john johnson

well....at least the show isn't called "torpedos".

L. Playa42

WOW! That girl on the right sure is a peach!(though she looks a bit dizzy). If I weren't so into young...er chicks, I'd hit it.

Anyways, if you see this... email me(this is my old college email)!: BringemYoungU@gmail.com

L. Playa42

WOW! That Canz girl on the right of the main picture is beautiful, she sure is a peach(though she looks a bit dizzy). If I weren't so into young...er chicks, I'd go after her.

Lax

I'd hit the one on the right in the top picture

moe

THEY ARE SOOOOOO UGLY!

Spatty

The show will blow Saddle Ranch out of the water, I've had drinks there and its actually a good time and most of the girls are very cute.

Pat from Moonachie

I know Noemi!!! (top pic, far right)..she's HOT!!!

lala

They all wish they were pop stars instead they are cheap whores a dime a dozen. Its too bad. It doesn't really help they make no attempt to rise above or be a cut above the rest.

some guy

I think I like the one with the platinum blonde hair (2nd from right). I think there's some Asian in her. I'd give her a little more.

S

So, let me get this straight....this is basically Hooters with burgers?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments