J.Lo's Music Video Hunk

DENIES Affair w/ Singer

7/18/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot piece of man meat who starred as Jennifer Lopez's shirtless romantic interest in her steamy "I'm Into You" music video claims he's NOT romantically involved with the singer ... despite reports to the contrary.

0708_jlo_will_marc_EX
The guy at the center of the affair rumors is telenovela star William Levy -- aka the Cuban Brad Pitt -- who recently separated from his wife AFTER shooting the music video (see below) with Lopez.

But Levy's rep tells TMZ William and J.Lo are NOT an item ... saying, "The only relationship there was or is, is a professional relationship. That’s all there’s ever been.”

J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony released a statement on Friday saying they are ending their marriage.

ana

i think that the aka cuban brad pit is wwwaaayyy better than marc anthony so i would leave marc anthony 4 william levy

janet

Is this where the who cares comes in.

Kari

Time will tell.

patty

Marc looks very controlling. She had to break free from that ugly freak!

Gary

JLO is a damn slut and she's trying to get as much **** in her before she turns into and old Milf that no guy wants to stick his **** in her stinky sloppy *****.

DanicaMarie

Yes i suppose because they JUST announced their divorce, she must already be onto the first guy the paparazzi see's her working with. Yupp, must be.

Seriously i feel bad for these people. The second they get divorced, or theres some crack in their marriage, they MUST be cheating. Like give me a break. Believe it or not, they're people just like you and me, and will react to a divorce the same way.

Sandra

These people change partners as often as regular folk change clothes!! Suggest JLo is a marriage retread!!

MariJoy

YEAAAHHH...after doing the video with that hunky guy, you know she went home to Marc Anthony and just wanted to shoot herself...

some guy

Whew... that vid did look like J Lo was into that dude.

Almost looked like she was scared to look into his eyes. Like she was afraid she'd fall in love or something.

Ahhh... you crazy Latins and your hormones. Down, girl.

some guy

Yeah... nothing personal against the guy, but I do cringe a little everytime I see a pic of Marc.

I guess Hollywood is doing its best to cover up the ugly, but I dunno. Think you need some James Cameron magic or something. Maybe even Pixar.

Anonymous527496

That picture of William Levy is not a good one. But yea, I've heard on Spanish-television Entertainment show, "El Gordo Y La Flaca", that JLo wanted William Levy and requested him personally to star on her video and he accepted. But I also heard on that show that he is linked to another Latina actress, not JLo..they even showed footage of him visiting his new girl in the middle of the night to her place. I don't think these two are an item.

I.T

That's what Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie said and guess what...they lied!!!

Connie

I think people are being way way to judgmental. I think the media or being in the public eye kills more marriages than Anything. Also sometimes its hard for a man to have a very successful wife when he isn't as successful. Marriage is very hard to begin with but even harder to maintain when you are famous.

some guy

@J Lo

I've been thinking about the dudes you've been with in your past...

Ever dated an Asian? Think that's the last major demographic I haven't heard you with. How do you feel about Indian guys?

I think you should go all Benetton with your sex life. Kinda like a U.N. dater.

John

J-Ho is just that; a Ho!

They folks over at People magazine need to have lobotomies after picking this PoS "most beautiful". She isn't beautiful. She's an ugly no talent diva.