DMX Released from Prison -- 'Gonna See My Daughter'

7/19/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX is finally a free man ... after being released from the Arizona prison where he's been locked up since January for probation violation.

15 minutes after he was let out, the rapper told AllHipHop.com ... "I'm feeling good ... feeling really good."

He added, "I spoke to my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife ... I'm going to go see my daughter while the sun is up then I'm going to be in the studio man."

TMZ broke the story ... DMX wasn't exactly a model prisoner -- the guy was found guilty of violating several rules behind bars including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly and more.

Superman

He broke the law and violated prison rules and yet he still was let out only serving about half of his 1-year sentence for a probation violation! Yeah, BS celeb justice!

robbie

probation violations are for people like him.

Cartman

"Gonna see my daughter" put in the DMX decoder ring spells out "smoke more crack".

aquanet

He's gonna go see his daughtger and his dealer.

Bubba

Hate to admit this, but when he left prison he probably said: "I'll be back!".

Goose

Goood Go Seee Familly Then Plz ALBUM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ronald lewis

THE DOG OUT!!!!!!!!!! CAN HE FIT BACK INTO HIP HOP??? HE NEVER FEEL OFF HES JUST ******* CRAZy!!!!!!

yvetterene

I really hope that he remembers his daughter next time "temptation" crosses his path. Unfortunately, I think he will be right back in. Give it about 3 months.

TheHOLETruth

I seriously think that boy is mentally retarded... He's proven in prison that he's still a knucklehead and will forever challenge attorney. Fine character trait for a "father" of EIGHT.

But I blame the court systems for playing celebrity preference. Why should he believe that bad behavior has consequences when all you have to do is drop enough money to the right attorney and everything disappears.

bunny

He's still nice to look at and has the best voice. He better stop being a thug and start working more.

JimBeam

DMX is starting to look old man!

"You're gonna have grandma being the only family member left . . . "

Rotter

Hey look, He's sporting a necklace from the Michael Vick collection

asstird

Why do black people spacifically from the (hiphop&rap industry)
think that going to jail, earning street credits, & promoting
crime to young people that are fixated on this scene is cool&
exceptable. I mean if you look at all rap & hiphop stars in
their simplist form they are lazy asses who collect royalties
off of their last albums who just have sex, get drunk, &
pretend to be a persacuted black man when they're caught doing
something illegaly. If they won't listen to me that road leads
to death. You run into alot of shady characters when your in
&out of prison your whole life.

The Neko Nation

This moron will be back in no time. He has little common sense and is just a sore on the butt of society.

Mike

What a copt out statement--gonna see my daughter---And before jail did he spent time with his daughter like a real man-a real father--change poopie diapers, clean vomit, soothe her when crying--I think not--Typical of a dead beat dad to say his first thing --gonna see my daughter--BULL..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments