DMX Released from Prison -- 'Gonna See My Daughter'

7/19/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX is finally a free man ... after being released from the Arizona prison where he's been locked up since January for probation violation.

15 minutes after he was let out, the rapper told AllHipHop.com ... "I'm feeling good ... feeling really good."

He added, "I spoke to my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife ... I'm going to go see my daughter while the sun is up then I'm going to be in the studio man."

TMZ broke the story ... DMX wasn't exactly a model prisoner -- the guy was found guilty of violating several rules behind bars including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly and more.

Rust

great america! ... let's rewards this hip hop criminals and buy their stupid trash (so called "music").

ron

its funny to read these "stay clean" comments....oh please. if he can just keep it to the green, he will be fine. DMX is who he is. and if you were to make the man sober, you would take away DMX.

hes one of the few people who just don't care in regards to authority when it comes to mary jane. good for him.

his issues in jail all sound like he just wanted to smoke, big deal

JAY

F*ck you all DMX Hater.. He ain't crazy.
That's what they want you to think because
he just went against the industry..
First they try to ruin a person reputation
and then they end up dead like 2pac and MJ

KILLUMINATI!!

dude

that ***** will be back in the pen....for the same ****.

Cmoulton

OH...Yay...nothing better than letting another pos out to continue being a pos. Lets go fight some dogs, do some drugs, and make horrible music.....Jackpot

dude

pinche mayate!

The Neko Nation

@ Jay, Real class buddy. How far do you expect that first grade education of yours to take you. Instead of making excuses for guys like DMX who have no one to blame but themselves, why not have them take some responsibility for their actions and try to act like someone who belongs in society?

jase

if i dont it then I did it.. bark bark

dd

Hurry up because you'll be back next week.

beauteefullaydee

While the suns up he'll visit his daughter, When the sun goes down, he'll turn into a crack monster!

ebony

i hope he realizes his mistakes and gets him self together.

Realtalk

DMX got put in Jail for resisting the Illuminati. (the elite) **** the NWO.
infowars dot com bieeeeeeotchh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3