Soap Star: I'm Separating from My Man ... To Marry Him

7/19/2011 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a plot twist ... Ex-soap star Leigh Taylor-Young -- famous for her role on the 1980s show "Dallas" -- is formally separating from her domestic partner, but TMZ has learned ... it's because she wants to MARRY him!

0719_Leigh_Taylor_Young_ex

According to the legal docs filed in L.A. County Superior Court, "The parties intend to get married, so they must dissolve their registered domestic partnership."

Leigh's domestic partner -- a writer named John Morton -- filed the papers.  They registered as domestic partners in 2008.

Leigh -- who also starred in "Peyton Place" -- is 66.  She was formerly married to Ryan O'Neal and movie mogul Guy McElwaine.

So far, no word on when the couple plans to tie the knot.

really?

What role did she play in Dallas? I have never seen this woman before

AntiSocialForum.com

Relationships are so complicated

jmix

She was good in ''I Love You Alice B.Toklas and ''The Big Bounce''where she had a nice nude scene.

croc

THOSE RED LIPS, FAKE TEETH, AND FACE LIFT
are just awful..when will women learn they look like joker clowns after getting this crap done to them..
you dont remember her because it doesnt even look like her ..

croc

true 'ohwell' lol.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

I´m not really convinced that she looks like a joker clown or Michael Jackson, as some posters have suggested. To me she looks either like a little boy playing "dress-up" with his mother's stuff or a dead body that has suddenly come back to life.

Hotflmom

I think she looks half her age!

Phi Stewart

She was NOT famous because of her role on Dallas. It was LONG after her heyday.
20 episodes over the period of a year and three months in the late ‘80s AFTER the show dropped out of the top 20. The Payton Place and Ryan O’Neal hooks work.
When looking for a quick description, do more homework young TMZ staffers.

Candice

I watched DALLAS every Friday since 1978 and I have no clue who this woman is. Also, why does it matter if she is married to this guy or his partner?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

She gave away all her milk and now she believe that someone wants to buy the used up old cow, go figure.

Leeza

She was also in "The Jagged Edge" with Glen Close and mega-hunk Jeff Bridges....

PitBullLover

dayum she looks Yummy for 66 !!

Leeza

It wasn't "Payton Place", it was "Peyton Place" based on the movie. My mother and I watched the series faithfully every week when I was a youngster. It was really good!

Phil

No wonder socal is wanting to become its own state. Some of these laws CA has is so stupid.

Jillian

She was a stunner in I love You Alice B. Toklas, very pretty.
All these Hollywood women turn themselves into monsters as they age. It totally distorts their looks. Do they really think they look good? GEEEZZZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments