Britney:

My Ex-Bodyguard's Lying

About Drugs, Farts

7/20/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a simple reaction to the latest allegations made by a former bodyguard who now claims Brit was on drugs, farted incessantly, and hardly showered.

0720-brittany-spears-ex3
Sources directly connected with Britney tell TMZ, the singer has a simple response to Fernando Flores' allegations -- "He's a liar."

Flores -- who is suing Brit for sexual harassment -- now claims she uses methamphetamines, farts a lot, picks her nose and has terrible hygiene practices.

Flores only worked for Britney for a very short period of time.

jojo Liepu

i heard she doesnt shower or do laundry...she just buys a new 3-pack of haines evey couple of days...dont look under the couch.....

FletchGuy

I am pretty sure he is breaking some kind of confidentuality agreement he should have been made to sign when he was hired.

John

shadough 3 hours ago
"Alot of celebrities and movie stars of the past had bad hygiene. Once they make alot of money and have people catering the their every whim, they start thinking they need to bathe or have any manners. Marilyn Monroe used to stink for days because she wouldn't bathe after sex to keep that smell on her. If you ever saw her autopsy picture she looked horrible with dirty hair and bad skin when not made up by Hollywood artists."

Shadough, that's a complete load about Marilyn. The infamous morgue photo shows her with wet hair because they rinsed it off after the autopsy. The blotchy face was caused by lividity, which is pooling of the blood in her face---she died face down. Marilyn never "smelled". Get out of here with your uneducated conjecture.

John

ralph 6 hours ago:
"hence the song 'oops I did it again'"

Ralph, LMAO!! Good one! :)

darisa

who cares? who doesn't fart??? who believes that people like Pari******on, Kim Kardashian..don't fart, don't go #2...occasionally pick their nose! come on. this guy is just looking for a pay day. all of you writing in against her...don't get mad that you didn't have parents that didn't encourage you regarding any talent you might have. you hate her - why? because she has money? then get a job, go to school, do something worthwhile...because she gets fat once in a while?..that makes her more human. it's tough to work out every day of your life. it blows my mind that people can be envious of others because they don't have the guts to reach for something better in life themselves. she worked her butt off when she was young. i say if i were in her position, i'd pick my nose, fart all of the time...do whatever...because i earned the right to be lazy and rich after years of doing what everyone else wanted me to.

Nostradamus

Not saying I think he's gonna win the lawsuit, but I totally believe the allegations.
Britney has been a dirty piggy for a long time.

Miss Reni

I believe it...she seems that way big time. All barefoot and ****, that's gross. Just because you use meth doesn't mean you get skinny. I know a few fat tweakers! seriously. Besides maybe she uses occasionally. But to her defense(just a little bit) I think she has cleaned up her act a bit because of the new guy.

itstrue

You forget that he had other allegations, far more serious than "farting". Abusing her children, sexual harrassment, etc.
I find it interesting that this is the only way left for them to get some publicity for her. Apparently her own parents think very little of her. And her fake boyfriend, don't get me started. Is anyone aware that her "tour" is not doing well. Many of the newspapers along the tour route have lambasted her. Her venues are 1/2 to less full despite what her dearest fans say, and they all commented that when she wasn't sitting, she was being carried around. She does not LOOK good, she's bloated and lifeless. So, this article is sad is so many ways. Why her parents don't let her have a normal life is beyond me. Has to be the money, can't imagine why else they'd parade her around like a monkey. She has give NO interviews or done ANY promotion for her tour -- something's amiss.

I believe that the bodyguard is simply stating facts, and it's hard to hear if you're a fan.

Tedro

I bet those farts are nasty!!!

Tedro

I think she probably needs to scrub her thongs out and her nasty baloon knot!

Tedro

Perhaps, there is a charcoal lined thong on the market these days--maybe with regular doses of "Beano" and newest thong technology she can survive??

Lucy Mouse Head

Her public image is so demure. This can't be true.

ghfghfg

she should sue back for slander or just call it canceled out ... People are so DISRUPTIVE... way to take two steps back when she is trying to be better

Kenneth

I fart alot, and pick my nose too. This body guard is being a complete *******. That is none of anyone's business (If it is true) and he should shut up about it. Her will regret it, because now he will be followed by the paparazzi as well. And end up like Lindsay lohan's girlfriend. Famous for nothing, and can't escape it.

WillOTheWisp

So....??? She can do whatever she wants!!! I fart a lot too!!!