Zach Braff:

I'm NOT Gay

7/20/2011 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff
The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

0323_gay_pride_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Cartman

I knew he was a butt pirate.

anon

******* awsome thread

anonymoususer

Good job /b/rothers

Renard smith

Basically everyone has been saying I am not gay but On the Other hand every gay has not been accept that I am not gay .
Jimmy Jazz Coupons

Milton

I think this is garbage. I feel sad for straight people like him, Oprah, Tom Cruise, and more that they must prove that they are heterosexuals and not homosexuals as if being homosexual is a bad thing to be. Elton John is gay and nobody says "You're not gay, you straight, you straight, take your straight a** out of here." If a celebrity makes a statement that they are heterosexual, believe them unless, you can prove otherwise. I find this sad. The USA has a lot of work to do.

InComplete

He can't be gay ....He used bare rather than bear...
can only bare so much
Homophobes are often illiterate

ryan

no self-respecting gay guy would spell/misuse the word "bare".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6