Palin v. Bachmann -- The Who'd Ya Rather Showdown

7/21/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's in a major face-off with Michele Bachmann ... and we're not talking about the Presidential race. Whip out your ballots -- it's time to pick the hottest Republican!072011_TV_stephan_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Bob

What liz said!

scott

they are both evil- dumb asses

Roger Rabbit

I'm into necrophilia, so I'd like to bang their corpses.

Chun LI

LOL @ Roger Rabbit

Dumb and Dumber

Sandra

Neither!! Both are ignorant in their beliefs and comments!!

andre`

Neither. They both are gutter white trash and need to die. They both ugly

Ebenwolfe

I know all about cougars. I can see them from my kitchen window.
As far as I am aware there has been no conclusive study to prove that either of these is a harmful gas, however, when the final analysis is done it is fair to say that the least harmful fact about them to emerge will be that neither will be missed by NASA.

Does anyone remember when the requirement for a hot older woman was a little more than
A] The absence of a Y Chromosome and
B] A pulse

AJ

The next mindless robot that calls Palin or Bachman dumb wins the "I believe whatever mes read on interwebs" prize. Get a clue and stop repeating inane political garbage meant to destroy any who doesnt agree with "the cool kids" in the media.

I thought being a rebel was cool. These woman have beaten all odds to become successful yet because they arent liberal they are called dumb.

Pathetic.

They both have more guts than the current whiney, weenie President.

Oh, and back to the question, I think Id go with Palin.

Ron Christensen

Palin any day . I would swim from down unust to see her .

j

k i agree with you completely, bachmann makes me love Palin so much!!

superchicken

Two incredibly beautiful women of course, inside and out. To be with either would be heavenly.

moxylady

The Real Airheads of the ****** Party

Bigger Texas

You little california twit heads calling these 2 ladies dumb - your idiots. TMZ often slants to the left towards utopia. Your entertaining - just uneducated outside them realm of meaningless drivel. I watch your show but it's like playing trivia at a bar - completely pointless and empty.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

I'd vote for neither one of them, for President of the US, Bachman, or Palin ever. Here's me. again, though, humbly proving to myself, and to God, that I'm not a "hater", though. What a pathetic, and false term for liberals, nowadays. Anyway, I just want to sincerely, wish both Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachman and their families, a sincere wish of happiness blessings, and great health, now, and always. Just because they aren't smart enough to be President, doesn't mean they're not smart at all, and doesn't mean that God doesn't still love them as he loves us all, and God knows, and I do, too, that they both still deserve to be happy in life. Though God also certainly knows I've done many kind things for Sarah Palin in my recent past as well as being against her for the Presidency despite my anxiety about her or Bachman perhaps becoming President in the future. Yet, Sarah Palin still chooses to play, and toy as if it's not a serious matter. I, honestly, think, now, that she's scared to announce her decision of whether or not she'll run, because she might lose power/control of making some people fear her, and have to come back down to earth, and play by rules like everyone else. She likes playing by her own rules. Her game still won't force me to ever, ever, ever, ever give up on our lord, God, though. That won't ever happen, never. And again I'll never vote for her, or Michelle Bachman, no matter what, as President, next year, or anytime, in the future.

Keith

The answer is simple: NEITHER!! Seriously, Sarah and Michelle's toxic personalities pretty much make them extremely unattractive, as far as I'm concerned....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments