Dawn Holland -- I Need Surgery for My Lindsay Injury!

7/25/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dawn Holland claims she was injured so badly when Lindsay Lohan twisted and pulled her wrist for 8-10 seconds during their Betty Ford confrontation ... she needs surgery to repair the damage.

0722_dawn_lilo_EX
Holland's lawyer, Owen McIntosh, tells TMZ ... ever since the alleged showdown last year, his client has been suffering from De Quervain syndrome.

According to Dr. Wik E. Pedia, De Quervain syndrome is a "tendinosis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb." Symptoms include pain, tenderness, swelling and difficulty gripping.

McIntosh says Holland's surgery is scheduled for this Thursday the 28th.

Lindsay maintains she never TOUCHED Dawn ... insisting Holland concocted the story in an effort to get money from the actress.

some guy

@AA Ali

Ben Franklin once said: "Fish and visitors stink after three days."

How long they been there? Bet they're starting to get a little ripe.

susan

@andyconda

LMAO! you can't back up your statements so you revert to verbal personal accusations, oh dear, why am I not surprised at that.

Bye all, play fair.

some guy

@Izzy

If the market crashes, and the world goes to hell, what say we get a ship and start plunderin'?

I wanna be Captain. You can be First Mate. Wait, Lindsay's First Mate. You can be the one that makes everyone walk off the plank.

andyconda

betty ford 911 call listen close susan

911 call for lindsay car chase.

all will be brought up in court. the glass throwing. wild behavior.
bar fights.

and her past.

for a while I thought Dawn would lose in court. but the more i think about it. and listen again to the 911 tape.

Dawn has a huge shot of winning

Snoogs

susan 7 minutes ago
@andyconda

Bye all, play fair.

______________________

Leaving before you tell me how what I said isn't supported by what transpired over the phone call? How am I not surprised. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, Susan. You are really very bad at this.

Snoogs

David Jong 17 minutes ago
@Snoogs

I like you avatar. You look like you'd be a fun chick to hang out with.
______________________

Hehe, thanks. It's Patsy Stone from AbFab. She's a wonderful character!

andyconda

about samantha kicking lindsay A$$.

violent past will be brought up in court.

every one point at susan and laugh.

venicementor

I $$$$ need $$$$ surgery $$$$ for $$$$ my $$$$ injury. So $$$$ I $$$$ can $$$$ write $$$$ a $$$$ book $$$$ about $$$$ what $$$$ really $$$$ happened. $$$$ So, $$$$ I $$$$ am $$$$ AXING $$$$ you $$$$ to $$$$ CHACHING $$$$ me!!!

Sandra

Pathetic!!

adb

Dawn Holland has a good case.

Being assaulted in rehab or anywhere else does NOT go with the territory. She has the legal right to sue.
Lindsay can't get out of this one.

jana

Her man probably twisted her wrist. she's a loser money hungry b***h.

ilovegossip

For all you fools who think this incident didn't happen (susan and darkrage specifically):

Here is the link to the probation report (including the theft): http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_do***ents/0511_lohan.pdf

ilovegossip

@darkrage...

The damage is that there was an attempt at a coverup by the Lohan's themselves trying to pay off Dawn Holland. Michael Lohan has confirmed this himself. Why pay someone off, if NOTHING happened. Something happened, and the Lohan's tried to cover it up. That will not look good if it goes to court or a jury. Whether Lindsay's team OK'd it or not. It happened and there is proof of it.

Hey Now

That's the worst fake injury story I've ever heard!

ilovegossip

@darkrage,

I guess you missed this part of the probation report:

The police report also noted that interviews with Restaurant employees, hotel employees, and nightclub employees suport the statements that the defedant drank alcohol on the night of the disturabance.

I guess reading isn't your strong point! LOL!!!!