Lindsay Lohan: I Wasn't Drinking, I Wasn't Drunk

7/25/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed off that someone is spreading what she says are lies -- that she was falling-down drunk Saturday night as she left a Hollywood hotel.

Lindsay Lohan Drink

Lindsay tells TMZ ... "Reports of me being intoxicated and not even able to stand are nothing but absurd."

Lindsay says she wasn't even drinking during her friend's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel.

One of Lindsay's friends says, "Lindsay walked out of the party fine and she never once couldn't stand up by herself.  It's strange how someone can come up with such detailed lies."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

ted

What some of you idiots clearly do not realize is that these clubs are very selective about who they let in. Paps are never on the list, otherwise their celebrity clientele wouldn't be caught dead there. How exactly would they get shots of Hohan inside? Hmm?

Kathy

john smith

Rogue you can come up with a better tune than Can't Touch This, talk about livin in the 90's. How about Ice Ice baby, I'm sure you loved that one. Boxing wise I think I'm the one you want to spar and you're right that you would be gone in sixty seconds.

TheMarshmallowMan

This is Lindsay Lohans life now, get drunk at parties, tell the tabloids its lies, get drunk at parties, tell the tabloids its lies, wash, rinse, repeat.

help this young woman

Marshmallow...

You left out of the pattern a little violent clam-slamming. That has to fit in there somewhere. Nothing says "love" like brutal lesbian sex. I thought everyone knew that.

Mel Zipskin

Drunk

Or

Sober

She is

Ridiculous

Lindsay say hello to Amy

this time people will only yawn

LL is the boy who cried wolf

we are sick of you

drop dead or start acting-your choice!!

tellmeaboutit

Ole Lindsay ought to know about making up "detailed lies." But really, girl, nobody gives a sh*t about you and hasn't since Mean Girls...YEARS ago. Go away and stop begging for attention.

Grandma Cracker

I have no words for how dumb this girl makes herself look.

themare

Lindsay Lohan planning French trip despite community service warning
By Graeme Massie Jul 25, 2011, 13:44 GMT

Lindsay Lohan may have only done a fraction of her community service but that is not stopping her hatching elaborate travel plans.
Lohan was just warned by a judge last week to finish her 480 hours of community service - of which she has so far only managed 33.
A California judge handed the actress the punishment following her convictions for shoplifting and violating her probation from drink driving convictions.
But instead of completing her obligations, Lohan plans on jetting to St Tropez, France, on Thursday, staying until August 2, according to the New York Post.
But party planners in the ritzy French town are not exactly falling over themselves to invite Lohan to their events, according to the Post.
'She's a liability,' an insider said.
Lohan's representatives refused to comment on her travel plans.

dreamon

You can travel on probation?

Rogue Warrior

She's a HOTTI and YOU are so NOTTI, look in the mirror and FYI, THERE"S NO SUCH THING AS INNER BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

The Nancy Disgrace, emotional, duchebag followers who think Casey Anthony is guilty and Linds is washed up, actually H8 themselves!!!!!!!!!!!! You're busy raising complete douchebags and are in denial about it and to ease the pain of reality you ENGAGE in judging somebody else!!!!!!!

FACTOID for you Hemorrhoids!!!!!!

Rogue Warrior

Kisses for Baby Lucifers feet and hopes that Lu fell to the same demise as the DB!!!!!!!!!!

Much Later road lizards. Don't wear out that keyboard, wear out your tennis shoes!!!!!!!

syal

oh lilo .alwaysss like that

tiff

Lindsay's denial is simply the first step in her three pronged approach to avoiding all personal responsibility. Step one is ?"I didn't do it", step 2 is "Everyone's out to get me" and then when the evidence is indisputable that she screwed up again she will take to Twitter with "I'm not a perfect person. I'm still a work in progress. I regret disappointing myself and my fans but I remain 1000% comitted to my sobriety." Repeat ad nauseum and you've pretty much got all you will need to know about this stupid woman for the next 10 years.

tiff

Rogue Warrior, are you aware that "fact" and "factoid" are not interchangeable words and that "factoid" carries with it a connotation that what is being said is not only trivial but quite likely untrue?