"Housewife" Taylor Armstrong

PHYSICAL SIGNS OF

SPOUSAL ABUSE

7/28/2011 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728_taylor_armstrong_russell_ex_2
TMZ has learned the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" were well aware of Taylor Armstrong's claims of spousal abuse ....long before her allegations went public.

Sources connected with the show tell us ... Taylor had showed her castmates bruising and other injuries, claiming her husband Russell was responsible.

According to sources connected with production, Taylor -- who filed for divorce from her husband Russell earlier this month -- was adamant about hiding what she has called a physically and emotionally abusive marriage.

And, sources say, Russell even got "aggressive" with Taylor at an event, and execs from Bravo witnessed it.

Taylor told People.com, her arguments with her husband often got physical -- with Russell grabbing her, shoving her, and pulling her hair.

Russell has denied the hair-pulling, but admits to pushing her -- blaming "Housewives" for pushing the couple to their "limit."

buzz

Taylor is a beautiful lady, but her lips looks like someone punched her in the face. quit with the cosmetic surgury.

Allison

I think Russell is 100% to blame. However, what do you expect when you clearly marry someone for money??? He is not is anyway on the same page as her looks wise. You see the way these people act on the show, and it's hard to feel bad for them.

Jim

How about the eye surgery she had three weeks ago to repair damage from a physical altercation?

john wayne gacy

you can never beat
up upon a woman;

but i understand ......

Jason

Well, I personally wouldnt hit a girl, but the girl is such a frikkin bitch...... but theres better ways to deal with her... he couldve walked out, took the kid and all the money..... or rat poison in her coffee...... Teeee Heeee

Jason

I was joking about the reat poison btw... and I wouldnt hit a woman but if one came at me all crazy, you can be shure id stick my foot out and let her trip all over her face

Michelle

I am sorry that her self esteem was so low that she allowed herself to be abused. Good thing she is getting out. Watching the show, I always thought he was a bit creepy; little did I know just how creepy. Any man that raises a hand to his wife is not a real man.

Tres

"He is not is anyway on the same page as her looks wise. You see the way these people act on the show, and it's hard to feel bad for them. "

THEY AREN'T ON THE SAME LOOKS WISE. TAYLOR MAKES HIM LOOK HANDSOME. SHE'S A COMPLETE DOG. SHE FUGLY. PLUS,SHE'S EVEN UGLIER INSIDE. THAT SAYS A LOT IMO.

TibbieMom

My question is WHO CARES? These two couldn't be any more superficial. It's too bad they make the "news."

Marty

Wow, she was beaten so badly her lips and cheeks are still swollen. That is the evidence photo, right?

Barb

She got pretty verbally abusive and aggressive herself toward others on the show, so she is a total phony and he is probably gay. They are probably having money problems, so she wants out of the marriage.

sgm

This doesn't surprise me at all. He was very controlling of her on screen, especially the girls night out in Vegas! He was an ass! I have always thought he had someone on the side.

sweet_genius1

I always cringed when they showed him on the show. Now I know why. What a loser!

lee

I'm not buying it..she ran the show. she was so upset he got his little girl a dog, she trumped up an alergy thing to get rid of it. the dog was a nonalergenic maltese. he would leave early from a party and she would stay...no way with an abuser. now she wants to trash him...for ratings and bravo agrees..pleeeze...he's a good guy and should get custody of his daughter.

Shelly

I watched parts of this show one time where the storyline was revolving around these two people, and just that one time, he came off as a mean and hateful person. So, that doesn't surprise me. Pretty sad when you can tell that from a few minutes of a show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments