« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tito Ortiz -- I Smashed Up My Rolls Royce Phantom

7/25/2011 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UFC fighter Tito Ortiz -- and his super-expensive Rolls Royce Phantom -- were involved in a 3-car collision in Costa Mesa, CA this weekend ... and while no one was hurt, Tito says he cried anyway.

0725_tito_EXP_01

It all went down near a Denny's restaurant Sunday afternoon. It's unclear who was at fault, but Tito was seen shaking hands with one of the people involved in the wreck moments after the collision.

A short time later, Tito tweeted about the crash -- and when asked if insurance would cover the damages, he replied, "Nope, it will come out of my pocket. Sucks."

He added, "I cried a little because it's my favorite car but it will be new in no time."

0725_tito_car_subasset

0816_crash_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BroRo

he's driving without insurance??

chris

Does any know where I can get an XBOX 360... for only $32.67 at? or maybe a Sony 17 inch laptop for $94.83 for my mom?

Celebarazzi.com

Taking your $300k car out is a bit scary. To have pictures of it wrecked in front of a Denny's is hilarious. Needed a Grand Slam that bad, eh?

al baby

I hope the cops site him a fix it ticket for no front plate fuggers think they can flaunt the laws just cause they are famous

Carl

"Nope, it will come out of my pocket" has to be code for "it was my fault" since the other guy's insurance would be on the hook if he caused the accident.

Taylor Dadson

Cry us a river Tito!

Rage

F'em, he can afford 20 more.

Must be a publicity stunt

CriticAl

Who wants to bet he was on the phone when it happened?

Mr, Know it All

Of course he isn't having insurance pay for it. If he does then the accident will show up on the car's VIN number when he goes to sell it. No one will buy a previously wrecked Rolls.

Cujeaux

That is a crying shame. Only in CA will you find a Phantom at Dennys.

Jay

Accident will already be on there. The police report will show it.

feebee

Your right , Mr, Know it all, and also his insurance rates will go up like wild. The only problem I see is that if he gets it fixed at a reputable place they will still report it... but since his last name is Ortiz, I bet he is planning on a trip to Tijuana soon ! They have some great bondo shops there!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Who were those people in the other car? They are dressed like a roving band of gypsies.

K in Texas

Are those women wearing pajamas or did they just come out of the hair salon next door?

RE

Well now his car looks just like Jenna's V@g! But at least the car can be fixed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments