« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tito Ortiz -- I Smashed Up My Rolls Royce Phantom

7/25/2011 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UFC fighter Tito Ortiz -- and his super-expensive Rolls Royce Phantom -- were involved in a 3-car collision in Costa Mesa, CA this weekend ... and while no one was hurt, Tito says he cried anyway.

0725_tito_EXP_01

It all went down near a Denny's restaurant Sunday afternoon. It's unclear who was at fault, but Tito was seen shaking hands with one of the people involved in the wreck moments after the collision.

A short time later, Tito tweeted about the crash -- and when asked if insurance would cover the damages, he replied, "Nope, it will come out of my pocket. Sucks."

He added, "I cried a little because it's my favorite car but it will be new in no time."

0725_tito_car_subasset

0816_crash_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KD

Wow, so it's true guys with tiny penis's drive big cars to make up for it!!

fuward fughes

Thost Dlam engish brake drums~Nslumpers I**** dich lums4 som calipers N~spinderises

KING

@ isch

tito is worth 15 million and jenna is worth 20 million my math sucks but that is a little more than quarter and he took punches to the face not baby gravy.

joecrabs

Great investment, tool.

Fantastic Four

Looks like he rear-ended them making him 100% liable.

If I was the person he rear-ended, I'd make sure I got to the hospital asap and had myself checked out. It looks like he was going 30 mph when he hit them by the damage to that super heavy duty Rolls Royce.

And after I went to the hospital, I'd call the lawyers of Sullivan & Sullivan from TV and show Tito that Lee Murray let him off easy when he "punted his head like a football".

John1965

Assuming only the front of Tito's car that is smashed it would seem he re-ended somebody in which case, he would almost surely be at fault.

Combine this with the comment of it coming out of his own pocket would also seem to indicate he is at fault as well as unaware of how insurance works.

Ishcabibble

KING-
You sir are WAY off your game, WAY off... Jenna is worth a hell of a lot more than that and tell me, where tito got his 15MM, lol. Punishment clothes line?? Oh I know, the UFC being that they pay so well...rolls eyes.

Politico Pablo

Bet the front grill on that Rolls cost more than my 1970 Chevy Truck.

Kartrashian Klown

What? He has no car insurance? And no front license plates on his car?? What a dummy. Money can't buy people a brain.

Regulator

Do you know how much d*ck Jenna has to suck to get that car fixed up? Get back on the pole, whore.

Are those women Asian? Maybe Tito hit them so hard, their car seat covers flew off and landed on them.

Mistty

Ughhh I am not a fan of his any longer,but as someone that lives in Costa Mesa and was stuck in traffic after this happened,I do have to say some things have been left out of this story,how about the fact the streets are packed due to the fair traffic and the beach traffic,the area this happened at was next to the freeway ramp and shopping area and
the traffic is horrible and there is at least one or two fender benders a week only thing important is it was a so called celebrity that was involved.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Wait! I'll call people around the world who work there asses off, some around the very area you do, Tito and longer hours. Now I know you could give a rat's ass because have earned your money. The problem is all of you are ridiculously overpaid.
So I didn't know how I was going to sleep tonight after hearing the news, but then realized you guys should shut the F up!!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I'd say from the damage done to his grill he must've hit the back of Kim Kardashian's ass at about 30 miles per hour.

Nate

his facebook will looks like the front of his care when evans whoops his ass again

KING

@ ish

im just telling you what forbes says what is your evidence to the contrary. i love when people make up stats and then tell the other person they are crazy. and the ufc pays pretty good tito makes 200-450 thousand per fight, i have to assume thats more than you make with being jennas fluffer.

arm bars youre eyes straight. lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments