« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kristin Cavallari -- Post Break-Up Ringless Walk

7/26/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her engagement to Jay Cutler called off, a ringless Kristin Cavallari walked her dog by herself in West Hollywood on Monday.

Kristin Cavallari
She may not have her man, but she's still got man's best friend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

some guy

I think Kristin should consider adopting a bunch of cats at her local animal shelter. Become a recluse. Her house should start smelling weird.

JustaGuy

Fine, I'll be the nice guy once again and let her stay with me.
I'm such a push over.

some guy

@Siobhan

Any other tips I missed on how to become the Crazy Cat Lady of the neighborhood?

PT

Kristin - call me! Wowsuh.

SonofZeus

This breakup is a win-win. Hope they both do better next time(s).

Jack

It's okay you lost your man, at least you still have your career. Oh wait, you don't have one of those either.

Rogue Warrior

She's a HOTTI who won't play in GOTTI!!!!!!!!!!!

And David Jong is a real live douchebag!!!!!!

Luke Warmwater

Cutler is an ugly loser who only wanted sex from Kristin. When are these girls gonna wise up? It just about sex.

Conservatives are Cowards

Luke, what else does this nobody have to offer? She's hot, but that's about it.

Wise up? You're talking about someone whose resume is limited to "reality star," and not even a reality show where you need any kind of skill to compete. Maybe he realized that this loser can't even make toast.

sweetdee88

there needs to be a section where all the reality tv celebrity news is kept so i don't have to read the chit over someone i couldn't care less about.

e33

Kristin has a cocaine problem. And from the looks of the pictures, she's an attention whore for having that worthless mutt. How's it feel to pick up **** all day?

Cartman

Do like the Kardashian girls and find a basketball player to leech off of.

Hey Now

Is it illegal in Hollywood to have a real dog--i.e., one that you can't carry in a purse?

Maria

I work with Haley Higgins alot. She is not this super nice chick that someone said. She always looks at you like she has a "****-a-tude". She always was bragging how she was the body double for Heidi Klum where Haley and Seal did a scene together for a commercial for Heidi

Rob Base

I made a comment when you had the story about her walking the runway in miami. She has a beautiful face but her problem is her body. Thick hips, knob knees, and fifteen pounds overweight in the mid section. If you have those things and can get plastic surgery and if you don't than you just don't care enough about yourself. Jay found that found that out. I hate when you change your face or get a nose job. You don't change what you got when you were born but I know she wasn't born overweight in so many places.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments