« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Diva: I Fear 'Crazy Stalker' Wants to Kill Me!!!

7/27/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Maryse Ouellet claims an "extremely disturbing and delusional" man is OBSESSED with her ... and now she's asked a judge for protection after he allegedly promised to "take me to heaven with him."

0726-maryse-getty-ex

Maryse -- a WWE diva who's been romantically linked with former WWE champion The Miz -- filed a request for a permanent restraining order against 61-year-old Lee Silber ... claiming he has sent "numerous terrifying letters to my home and left more than 50 voicemails on my personal cell phone all of which are extremely disturbing and delusional."

In one of the letters Maryse claims she received from Silber, he promises to "not only give you a check for $100,000, but give you a 100 carat diamond ring worth $20,000,000 to prove I am your friend."

Maryse says Silber's letters have gotten scarier over the last few weeks ... with Silber promising that he will be "coming to LA for me" ... and will "take me to heaven with him."

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Maryse states, "I fear for my life."

Maryse tells TMZ she's beefed up security at her home recently ... calling Silber a "crazy stalker ... who needs to either be in a psychiatric hospital or jail!"

Maryse is due back in court August 3rd.

TMZ placed several calls to Silber for comment -- so far, no response.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TKO

Poor Maryse! I hope the physco doesn't harm her in any way, Maryse is my favourite WWE Diva! She, and anybody else should never deserve to be put in this kind of situation. Scary to think what people such as this delusional man are capable of.

Mike

You guys are f*cking stupid... Maryse is the most beautiful girl in the world and I feel very bad for her. She should FRENCH KISSED that stalker ( for those who know wrestling )

some guy

Ehh... ever since I started Trolling TMZ I've become skeptical whenever someone says they have a stalker.

This guy does sound serious, though. Dunno what a 61 y.o. dude can do, but I'd be nervous.

Ben

It's not a 'gang sign' it's her signature pose, it's a variation of the 'talk to the hand' thing.
Why oh why, whenever someone involved in wrestling is mentioned are there droves of ignorant buffoons to trash whatever the subject is.

Nobody knows who she is? Lets see:
197,789 followers on Twitter, around 4 million people see her every week on television and before being in WWE was a playboy covergirl. Yeah, I think a few people might have heard of her..

This is the last i'll comment on it, but it's unfortunate that this young woman is being stalked and people have to turn it into the subject into roid rage and other ridiculous stuff.

some guy

Ben sounds like The Miz.

You sound angry. Roid rage much?

Tina

Maryse is hot and sweet people need to back off her saying mean things just cause people don't won't you're ugly ass people hate so bad now days cause that is all they can do

Jasonkiller

I wish maryse very very much luck i think she needs that

Khate sucks

It's SO 'cliche' to have a stalker in Hollywood! NEXT............

jase

miz i********* that?

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

This skank is butt phuqing ugly and this picture is the best i've seen her look.

kyle

Love Maryse!!! Dont kil her! Anyone but her!!!!!

Meme

This girl looks completely fake, I just googled her name and she has the fakest boobs I've ever seen. All of the divas look gorgeous besides for this fake one.

Frankie

Maryse is so gorgeous. That picture there is amazing. Kill the stalker.

barney

Of all the current WWE Divas Maryse is the Hottest without a doubt.
Meme: Real are fake Maryse has some great looking Boobs.

TNACMPUNKFAN

A few things. 1st of anyone that does not think that she's attractive actually search her into google. Now to the important stuff I mean you can understand someone THAT attractive being stalked but still it's horrible especially when someone gave that creep her phone number (sometimes wrestlers give out home addresses for fan mail) she must be **** scared because she won't know who she can trust and if the person who gave the number out is still giving it out. Finally apparently her and Miz aren't dating ANYMORE she's been dating someone out of wrestling for a while so she says.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments