Cops to Jeezy: Your FERRARI Isn't Flashy Enough!

7/27/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FERRARI ADVICE: When you roll around town in a $192k car ... people notice -- especially POLICE who claim rapper Young Jeezy failed to signal while changing lanes in ATL this weekend.

0726_young_jeezy_pulled_over_launch_EX
TMZ obtained photos of Jeezy talking with Atlanta police officers around 8:00 PM Sunday evening ... after cops pulled over the rapper's super-customized 2011 Ferrari California.

We're told 3 officers in 2 squad cars handled the situation -- and Jeezy was eventually allowed to drive off after receiving his ticket.

Jeezy's citation will cost him somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 ... but based on his ride, we're guessing he can afford it.

We called Jeezy's reps for comment -- so far, no response.

john5oregon

Who cares.

6one9

WHAT A CROCK OF CHIT!!
POLICE CAN SUCK IT!
`YO!

NDNchief

He got pulled over for DWB(Driving While Black). Happens a lot in Amurrica

FallenAngel

Ummm..........why is this news??? And what kind of a cop would give a ticket for that? I got pulled over for the same reason bc I was 22yr old college chick and driving at 1:30 am so I guess a cop thought that I was drunk and found a reason to pull me over.
I guess in Jeezy's case he got a DWB from a bunch of jealous cops who would Never be able to afford a car like that.
Idiots, don't they have like murderers, thiefs, rapists and child molesters to find? Did they really need 2 cop cars to pull him over??? Fricking ridiculous!

Cartman

You guys aren't up to date on Ferrari prices.

I dare you to find a brand new 2011 Ferrari California anywhere for less than $230K let alone one with Scuderia badges and custom rims.

fluff

2 cop cars for failure to signal?

Damon

$200 for failing to signal?!
Really?!

The cops in Atlanta don't signal a lane change, let alone any other driver!

Once they stopped him they had to ticket him for something, because he could file a harassment complaint or sue! If he fights it the judge will throw it out.

Be honest and ticket him for being black in a nice car!

Cartman

Enough with the racism stuff. The cops always travel in pairs.. even when they pull over old white ladies.

Get over yourselves, haters.

Sticks

Ok, i dont normally say it but this was was definitely DWB!. I see a million people on a daily basis who dont signal, including the cops so to pull him over for this is discrimination!

Jen

Failure to use a signal?? Really?!?!?

jjgirl

Really? 2 cars, 3 officers! I am guessing the police in Atlanta have nothing better to do..they should be questioned for their conduct. Normally I never call a "race" card...but I think the other comments might be right DWB!!!

hate ppl who dont signal, the cops needed a reason to pull him over obviously

Ace

They don't put turn signals in Ferrari's. They are so quick by the time you could reach for the turn signal you've already made the move.

Ty

Now that is a waste of taypayers money. Talking about overdoing it...

PaulWS

They actually pulled him over for failing to signal??? That's beyond ridiculous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments