HALLE BERRY

ALLEGED STALKER CHARGED:

BURGLARY

7/27/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prosecutors ain't finished with him yet -- because two weeks after Halle Berry's alleged house invader pled not guilty to felony stalking ... the D.A. hit him with a burglary charge to boot.

0727_halle_berry_NEWDESIGN

As we previously reported, Richard Anthony Franco pled not guilty to felony stalking after allegedly hopping the wall behind Halle's house earlier this month -- but this morning, the D.A. charged him with one count of residential burglary as well.

Franco pled not guilty once again -- and was ordered back to court on August 4.

If convicted, Franco faces up to six years in prison for the burglary charge alone.

some guy

First! Where's my Kewpie doll?

Hey Now

Can someone who lives in LA explain to me why so many stars seem to live in regular (non-gated) communities? Here in Florida everybody & their grandma lives behind gates.

some guy

@Hey Now

I thought those gates were to keep out the alligators.

asstird

I wasn't stalking I was just jumping a fence. Somehow it seems
so outrageous I think he's telling the truth. He wasn't stalking
her that night or any other night. Halle's just goes to the same
resturaunts as him and lives in the same house as him and will
someone stop me if I'm not making sense.(just passed out)

fu waddd

I juist camping No stockie No stockie

yanglu

I am a doctor,rich and beautiful.and now I am
seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Quenna2011 on
------MeetWeαlthy.ČoM- - ----- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends
---------I juist camping No stockie No stockie

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

this is another one......maybe if you stop being a whore...stalkers wont pick you to stalk, but you do act like a whore andnow I can see why eric benet or any man youre with cheats on you........let up on the bitchiness halle and act like a mother not a whore! some ho's like halle...just asks for it!

StacyKibbler

Seriously now, if I were here, I'd get a .45 pistol, two pit bulls and look into state of the art home alarm systems as a means of protecting myself and to reduce the anxiety that comes along with having a stalker. I know it's probably not the same, but I had a stalker in college that had to be dealt with legally and after he didn't stop, the guy I was dating then beat the crap out of the stalker and it stopped immediately! :)

Samantha83