Kat Von D

I'M KEEPING THE

JESSE JAMES TATTOO

7/28/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D TattooKat Von D lives her life with "no regrets" -- which is exactly why she's NOT removing a big ass tattoo of Jesse James' face from her ribcage ... DESPITE the end of their relationship.

Kat tells TMZ, "I love my tattoo" -- adding, "It's more than just a portrait, it has a lot of meaning."

FYI -- the tat is a school picture of Jesse ... from when he was in the FIFTH GRADE.

Kat -- whose show "L.A. Ink" premieres tonight on TLC -- also has a tattoo of another ex-BF somewhere on her body ... and she tells us, that's not going anywhere either.

Dedication.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

creepy that he's a kid in it.........

Strokadellic

Well she must be very proud of herself. At least someone is.

DatDogBitez

Portrait tattoos are rarely well done. And Kat's Jesse James tat is a perfect example of that hideousness.

DatDogBitez

Btw, TMZ... could you make the headlines a bit larger? I couldn't read it from 300 feet away... once I got past 250 feet, it was a bit dicey.

dimes

Look at that picture. She's like a human photo album.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Hmmmm..........after some deep thought (yeah, right!), with the age difference between them, Jesse may have been in the 5th grade when she was born. He would be 12-13, kinda old for that grade, but.........I was bored and it came to mind since she said had special meaning.

Eastender

She is just a nasty woman!

coco

All the hipsters get tattoos. This fad is ready to go away.

dandilion

Some people keep a diary.. she displays her actions and deeds.. tacky!

ness

what a dumb ass!

Joe

She's a walking wall of graffiti. In 20 years she'll be a canvas of bleeding ink.

Cricket

That nasty tattoo does not look in the least like Jesse James.

magmax

She couldn't make herself any more unattractive if she cut it out with an x-acto knife and glued it to her forehead. Of course if she keeps it she can always say it's Ellen DeGeneres.

janet

Nothing attractive about tatoos. The art work is good that's about it.

Superman

She's full of sh*t. The reason she walked off of "Good Day LA" is because she's embarrassed for being such a insecure dumbass. She's just trying to save what little face she has left.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments