Lindsay's Stereo Installer:

"YOU'RE A BORN DRUGGIE!!"

7/27/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_lindsay_speaker_ex

The stereo installer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is so angry he didn't get paid, he launched a very personal attack, telling her -- "You're a born druggie!"

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen Clark is suing Lindsay for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

TMZ has obtained correspondence between Lindsay and Clark, which started civilly but quickly deteriorated.

In the first exchange, Clark wrote. "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay responded, "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay went radio silent.

So a frustrated Clark wrote back, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Danielle

ilovegossip....you got it sista!!

Aqua

@who-me Don't trust the old Google translate too much... T'as oubliè la conjugaison des tes verbes!

slicke813

Is he REALLY surprised that he got stiffed????

Vinsetta

Haiku

Another Lawsuit
Non Payment On Net 30
Move that traffic cone

dreamon

The should be a new story this AM about how this was all a misunderstanding. It's been paid. Some management or legal type will have stepped in a la Blair Berk to craft an agreement where not only is he paid, he'll get something to say something nice. Blair Berk probably around $1000.00 buck an hour. Let's call it $10,000. to make this go away.

This is exactly why no one wants to work with her.

broncosgodess

Would be perfect for The Peoples Court!!!

en Todo Momento!!

¿¿¿!.........You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

=================================

crack itch talking......

patty

Lindsey Lohan is even worse than pond s***..

I believe this young man and hope he laughs all the way to the bank..

ollenga254

Is there any reason why he never got paid? Don't have all the details to make an intelligent comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21