Pregnant Man

How I Got JACKED UP!

7/27/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_weight_loss_secret_ex

Former woman turned transgendered pregnant man Thomas Beatie didn't get ripped overnight -- in fact, he tells TMZ, it took LOTS of hard work to drop the baby weight ... and even some hormones.

Beatie -- who has given birth to three children -- called in to TMZ Live today, telling us, he owes his chiseled bod to good old-fashioned diet and exercise ... claiming he eats high protein, low carb ... and lifts weights. (FYI -- his bench is 225)

0726_thomas_beatie_Splash_Getty
But hormones helped too -- Beatie says he went back on testosterone 4 months ago after his last pregnancy ... and it gave him a HUGE boost in the muscle department.

As for his transformation surgery -- Beatie says he has no plans to have a full sex-change operation ... as far as he's concerned, he's legally male ... and that's enough.

Check out the video ... he's very entertaining.

Mrs-thing

I hope he she reads this, you are a WOMEN NERD !! and you look disgusting :-( you make me sad

Leader of the ignorant masses

Not to be rude but i am honestly curious about this. If you were born female and then become a man they do not have to blur out your nipples anymore?

MoonDust

OK, I don't have any issues with transsexuals, but I am confused as to why if HE is trans would choose to keep her reproductive organs. Thought, trans (ftm) were dysphoric about their body since they feel is the wrong one. So basically that is my only issue, guess the guy doesn't have an issue with being pregnant while pretending he is a man. Sh** I am really confusing myself now too lol. Anyways, they seem like a good family

AntiSocialForum.com

@Zell: 4 minutes ago

"just because he was born as a girl doesn't mean he will always be one"

____________________

Congratulations!!!! Dumbest thing EVER posted on TMZ.

Rome

that's a female with her top off, isn't that nudity?

pepekale

his belly look like a wet blanket! . LMAO

Sin D

TMZ is now showing womens breasts...she is a she.

TiminPhx

As Ash said, "I can call myself a Chinese Jet Jockey, but that don't make me one."

Your X and Y Chorosomes determine if you are a male or a female for 99.99% of the population (barring some very rare anomalies).

All the surgery and hormones in the world can't change basic biology.

AntiSocialForum.com

Hisjules: 6 minutes ago

test
_____________
did you pass?

Juicyfied

Ugh! He just went back to taking testosterone give any woman some testosterone and see how she can get jacked up too.. Diet my A$$!

tomas

What a queer story.

borisbadenovisback

America is not "Number One." As long as it promotes evil like this, homosexual "marriage" and abortion, it is Numero Zero.

borisbadenovisback

The U.S.A. is not "Number One." The U.S.A., as long as it promotes or passively accepts evil like this and homosexual "marriage" and abortion, is NUMERO ZERO.
Americans have become so self-deluding and so stupid -- thank you "public education" -- that it's truly pathetic.

pgc1

Just another *** "Harvey Levin" giving platform to another ***.I'm now officially boycotting TMZ too!

pgc1

please Harvey you are a closet ***. If not you wouldn't give a platform to every *** out there. I'm never watching TMZ again! Just another show I will boycott along with NBC,Ellen,Glee,Big Brother,The View,The Talk Jeez is there no show you can watch without bringing **** into your living room. TRASH TV!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments