"DANCING WITH THE STARS"

SIGNS ANOTHER KARDASHIAN

7/28/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728-ron-kardashian-getty-ex
Another member of the Kardashian Klan has agreed to compete on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars" TMZ has learned ... but it ain't Khloe ... or Kourtney ... or Kris -- it's a dude!

Multiple sources confirm ... Rob Kardashian is officially on board -- despite concerns about the "Dancing" schedule conflicting with Kim's super MEGA wedding in August.  We're told the two sides addressed the issue and hammered out a plan -- and Rob signed on the dotted line.

Rob will be the 2nd Kardashian to compete on the show -- his sister Kim hit the ballroom in 2008 ... but she was eliminated just 3 weeks in to the competition.

Cristina

What happened to the "A" list celebraties they were looking for. Rob Kardashian is a LOSER that mooches off this sisters fame and wealth. Gosh, I hate that kid! What an idiot!

LoLa

Well hes gotta

d
o

s
o
m
e
t
h
i
n
g

Why not dance for his dinner?!

Chris

I miss Samantha Harris, at least she was funny and had a sense of humor. Her and Tom were a good match. Brooke Burke is so blah..........

Annie

I thought they said they weren't signing any more D listers. I guess they meant that they were going to sign F listers. This is weak!!!

Syl

Oy.. embarrassing.

sc1432

I had no idea Rob K is a b-list star,nevermind a A-List star.
HE IS NOT A STAR,why would anyone want to see him on dancing with the stars?

MJ

OMG how freaking lame. He is a nobody, does he even have a job or does he just mooch off his sisters :/

Sherms

Man, he looks SO MUCH like his dad in this posted picture!

displaydude

I thought they were only gonna book real celebrities. I'm on TMZ all of the time and have never heard of him. Well, I guess it's another season of watching the UK version.

baraboo_chick

COME ON!! Stop giving this thing attention already!!! He is a loser who lives off of his sisters money. HE would be Kris's NIGHTMARE man for one of her daughters... Yet, it's OK if he does it!
I LOVED that Kim actually said something about it on the show! Good for her! But, has anything changed? Ummmm I see not!

Tina

A lot of comments here say DWTS said 'no more D-listers'. I didn't know that. So in that case, Rob doesn't fit the bill. They're not going to get A-listers on there, though. Bs at best. But I'd kinda like to see Rob do well at something.

Michael

This is somebody? Thought they wanted to get somebody that the public knew, at least not tabloid fodder.

sherri

A list???!!!

Stupid People Hater

Who is this? IS he even a Z-lister?

LittleBIt

Rob is too lazy for this or anything. Mommy must have gotten him this gig because hes really not qualified to do anything except free-load at Bruce & Kris's, or free-load at Khloe & Lamar's. Can't stand this little rich-boy wimp. Needs to man up and go get a JOB you slug. And any girl who would go out with this weenie is either extremely immature or just an idiot.