Kings of Leon

LEAD SINGER BAILS

BEFORE SHOW IS OVER

7/30/2011 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_kings_of_leon_video
The Kings of Leon concert in Dallas, TX ended early last night after lead singer Caleb Followill left the stage "to vomit" ... and never returned.

Caleb complained of the heat and said he was going backstage to vomit and drink a beer. But when it became clear he wasn't coming back, two of the other band members took to the mic and apologized for the fact Caleb couldn't finish the show.

But they did throw him under the bus before leaving, saying, "Hate Caleb, not us."

0730_kings_of_leon_twitter_2

john wayne gacy

their music is enough to make you sick
& don't blame the singer for hurling ....

unknown

They walked out of STL because of pigeons in the outdoor stage! Sounss like they are babies

rainbow4321

Because BEER is just what is recommended for being overheated!!! And for the record, it was actually one of our "cooler" days down here yesterday--around 99, I believe with some overcast skies! Next week is due to get to 105-107 degrees!

im mom

caleb is a major alcoholic, all he does is tweet about drinking; all the time, all day long. Prob was dehydrated from drinking all day at the pool

Stormy

Pathetic narcissistic jerk couldn't even bring himself to apologize - it was HE who threw his band under the bus! Get it right TMZ!

Phreaky

Most overrated band ever! They suck azz

What

these guy's suck they act like there living gods there horrible

drmkatcher

kings of leon walked offstage in st louis last year, too. they said it was because of bird poop. whatever!

Wraith137

Yep they were on for like 40 minutes and then OVER, we had paid for really good seats to and that was money wasted. They should come back (in the winter I guess) and offer to play for free, of course I don't know if I would go because now that I have heard them live any money paid is a waste because they kinda suck.

Kelly

For one band member to tell an audiance hate the lead not us tells me there is more to this story then the heat.

the truth will come out in time....

Bravo Echo Victor

It is really miserable this summer. The algae is blooming in our water supply so the water smells and tastes "off". I do not blame him for going to have a beer. Touring is not easy. My favorite month in Texas is April, when it is just gorgeous. Ya'll come on back then.

LasVegasDDS

An alcoholic surrounded by enablers. We know how this story typically ends.

kelli

Kings of Leon are full of themselves. They suck!

C Dub

I was there - saw the whole thing. It's not about the $300 total night (tickets, food, drink, etc.) - it's about expecting a professional show from a group. It was a total train wreck - There's something very wrong with Caleb. They aren't of the stock to act like DIVAs - I don't mind a little salty language, but it was F*** this and F*** that. The "I'm HOT" over and over again was so juvenile. I've been to Tennessee - it's hot there too. Worst concert I've ever been to - I will ensure all my associates know that - KOL SUCK!

ashli Crow

Stinks for dallas, especially after the whole Rihanna fire Fiasco..... but at least Kings of Leon said that they will be back...... hopefully they stick to their word on that..... Rihanna said she would be back.... but she isn't coming back and not everyone gets refunds...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments