LINDSAY LOHAN

FALLS DOWN

7/30/2011 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_paris_nicki_lindsay_inf
Lindsay Lohan
went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn't stand it -- no, really ... she fell down.

Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page:

0730_LINDSAY_TWEET

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

There were probably cones on her way that no one moved!

igotfleasfromtmz

Lindsey L, sports, and the baby killer not much going on at TMZ

HumanNature

OMG!!!

STAY HOME AND AWAY FROM THE PRESS!!!

Frito

Do you really need to write a story every time a celebrity falls down? You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel TMZ.

Trish

Give her some space, photo taking isn't Nascar. You don't need to bump draft. (waits for a Nascar fan to understand that.)

Blood Red Witch

"andrew" tripped her!

VegasMirage

Is TMZ embarrassed to have a breaking headline of "Lindsey Lohan Falls Down!" Hopefully they update us soon! Did she get back up?

LizLucy56

i tripped ... someone pushed me ... it's the paparazzi's fault ... it's not my fault ... it's never my fault ... i'm a good girl and the world is out to get me ... in other words, no growth, no maturity, no taking responsibility for yourself. the judge yelled at her a full week ago and still no community service ... what, no paparazzi to take her pictures ? dina & michael, you sure did a great job raising your little girl, didn't you!

Xana

She does this every time she is caught doing anything. She knows being around these people looks bad, so she shifts blame to something else in advance in order to avoid the inevitable commentary. I don't know why she even bothers, but I guess this is typically how addicts behave and not how normal people think.

3Storms

She's stupid for hanging out with Paris again after it was Paris who took a young naive Lohan and introduced her to drugs, whoring around, partying, and led her down that path only to kick her down and make fun of her for it.

skankpig

I'm sure the quart of vodka and the bumps of coke had NOTHING to do with her falling...you should be embarrassed you dumb junkie and you should be embarrassed by hanging out with WONKY McVALTREX.

Nicole

Move That Cone I am Lindsay Lohan: 14 minutes ago

There were probably cones on her way that no one moved!
------------------
LOL

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Is Paris, Nikki or the greasy bear paying since she claimed in court to be broke? This girl parties everyday and claims she can't afford a doctor or insurance? That judge must either be star stroke, in love with the train wreck really believes everything Lohan says.

Professor Chaos

Sure Lindsay. I've never seen a grown adult have so many problems standing up. This girl seems to be constantly falling down to her knees. I guess that explains why she's still being covered on sites like TMZ when she doesn't actually DO anything anymore.

Nicole

She looks good and it is normal for 25 year olds(who had a DUI 4 years ago) to go out and have fun.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments