LINDSAY LOHAN

FALLS DOWN

7/30/2011 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_paris_nicki_lindsay_inf
Lindsay Lohan
went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn't stand it -- no, really ... she fell down.

Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page:

0730_LINDSAY_TWEET

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Blood Red Witch

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. I had lovely day. All of you made it even more special!

llfails

truth is she's kind of a tard

ilovegossip

Ok red bull, so the point of all your twitter posts is only to point out she has fans? And you're not equating those numbers to her getting future movie roles, correct?
Good, because I agree. She will NOT be getting any future movie roles until she straightens up. It has nothing to do with how large her fan base is. It has everything to do with what kind of person she is. And right now, she's not very bankable, as evidenced by her Gotti role being downgraded to "rumored" on imdb.com, and she hasn't had a role in 2 years, and doesn't look like she'll have any in the near future.
For someone who claims she's serious about getting her career back, she sure has a funny way of showing it!

dreamon

She's obviously been dropped feom the Fiore films. She partying and selling photos like there's no tomorrow.

jeebus

I've noticed that RW aka Rocky aka therock says here on TMZ that's he's leaving to go to the pool (which damn with all that chlorine contact you'd figure whatever hair he may have left would be green by now) he's actually going over to ROL or x17 and commenting over there.
And someone who is going to talk about people that post only here on tmz on ROL is sad indeed.

ketjo

Hey,
Told ya'll ! LOL....Got a new tidbit posted , what a non news story...Harvey's Kiddies must be bored again..and needs something to fell in the blanks....

Just saw my son off to the airport...so I can start my worrying again till he gets home again...Mothers never stop worrying about their youngun's no matter how old they get....Guess I still have my nephew's tragic death in the back of my mind...Ain't going back to sleep now thats for sure....

Where's the coffee pot !

emma21

@ilovegossip
why do yo hate Lindsay??um pretty sure it's out of jealous

ilovegossip

@emma,

Why would you say I hate Lindsay, or am jealous? I am frustrated with her to say the least, but I don't think anything I've said is untrue or hateful at all?

Wiley

Why is it always just Lindsay who falls down? Really, I think she thought she was already in the men's room and instinctively went to her knees.

David