LINDSAY LOHAN

FALLS DOWN

7/30/2011 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_paris_nicki_lindsay_inf
Lindsay Lohan
went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn't stand it -- no, really ... she fell down.

Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page:

0730_LINDSAY_TWEET

ANDERSON H8TURD, V.P.

The Belvedere delivery truck was in my parking space when I rolled home this morning, so I had it towed. Linds got so pissy she dropped a case of champagne glasses on the driver and peed on the patio. Again.

Danielle

"paris please let me hang with you,im begging you"!!

sandiegoprincess

Shyea' raaight, if you compare HER pupils to icky Nicky Hilton's you'll see she's under the influence of SOMEthing, they are sooo dilated. Don't insult my intelligence bitch.

esq777

With the three of them there I guess it was some sort of White Trash convention.

Danielle

lol gc..."please paris,give me that chanel bracelet"..."or i can just fall and grab her arm and slip it off..hmmmm"

TMP

This girl literally takes NO responsibility for ANYTHING does she? It couldn't have been the mile high shoes or anything like that? Maybe she's just a klutz! I mean, this is like the 154 th time she's miffed it... maybe she's just clumsy (or drunk).

bobbyozone

give her a break, she's naturally top heavy.

also, where do they sell those neat red arrow hats like nicky has on?

jay_ay_dee_e

Who the eff cares!!!!!! If I had a website I would never even bother to post stuff like this. Completely stupid.

Rogue Warrior

LMAFAO at all the losersteins!!! If you had a rack like Lindsay's YOU'D trip too!!! The papz better back the F off or they will have a lawsuit handed to their azzes! Keep up the Gr8 work bag lady bullies, DON'T wear out your keyboards!

Muppet

In that first picture Lindsay looks terrible. Is she really out with Paris and Nicky Hilton or is she following them on twitter and showing up at the same places? One has to wonder with all the lying she does!
She should ask someone to escort her in if she can't manage to stay on her feet. She makes herself look like such an idiot!

Rogue Warrior

Hey bag lady bullies and road lizard skeptics, DON'T you have some parked cars to chase????

GOTTI roll back to the aqua!!!!!!!!!!!

Josephina

LOL, I love how this is breaking news: Lindsay Lohan FALLS DOWN. Btw, the huge headlines SUCK, so overdramatic and ugly.

Ghost Rider

Test Post #18

If Harvey Levin were to actually see Lindsay fall in front of him and he had the pictures to prove it, I would believe Harveys word over a Lohans without thinking twice.

RWP

HEY LINDSAY..... GET SOME HELP ALREADY !!!

PS - GO BACK TO BEING A REDHEAD, YOU LOOK STUPID AS A BLONDE !!

Ellie G

Nicole said
Her mother has better things to do than phone the paps, she is taking care of Ali and Cody, funny you believe all the lies TMZ spreads.

Did you type that with a straight face Nicole? Dina is taking care of Ali? I guess she really is Supermom if she can mother from accross the continent. And yes I do believe Tmz on this one. All they said was she fell down and..well.. she fell down.