Shanna Moakler

ACCUSED

OF DRIVING LIKE A MANIAC

7/30/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_shanna_moakler_doc_ex
Shanna Moakler is DANGEROUS behind the wheel ... according to a woman who fired off a complaint to the cops claiming the former beauty queen nearly ran over a kid in a stroller last weekend.

TMZ has learned ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has reached out to Moakler after receiving a tip that she drove her BMW X5 right through a stop sign at a Calabasas shopping center last weekend ... nearly striking several pedestrians including a kid in a stroller.

We're told one of the pedestrians confronted Moakler moments after the incident -- but Shanna simply dropped some F-bombs at the people and went on with her day.

The Sheriff's Dept's Stop Teen Traffic Offender Program (STTOP) has since reached out to Moakler to get to the bottom of the situation ... but Shanna says the whole thing is a bunch of B.S.

Shanna tells TMZ ... she is "seriously concerned" for the mental state of her accuser -- saying this isn't the first time she's been harassed by this person while visiting the shopping center.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Could it be just another case of entitlement?

Anonymous527496

I think Shanna Moakler is FULL OF IT! She thinks she's correct and right just for being a f-list celebrity. Bottom line: She should not be driving.

Cartman

Shanna is certifiably insane so why would her driving like a maniac be an issue?

Superman

She's a skanky bitch. No doubt about it. She's on the highway to Hell.

Phreaky

She's so gross, and she's the worst mother in the world, next to Casey Anthony. I mean when you ship your kids to a relatives house every summer just so you dont have to get your lazy ass out of bed, and that relative happens to be a child molester, you are almost tied with Casey Anthony.

aquanet

Everyone knows she's bat**** crazy. Nothing shocking here. I find it ironic that she's questioning anyones "mental stability".

Jim in Cali

whatever. This Shanna chick is a monster. I believe the accuser. Shanna never cared about her kid during that stupid reality show she was in with her husband.

Maxine Pearl

Who reported Shanna Moekler? This woman could b right could b mental. We recently got ticket for our 6 lb. dog in holster on husband's chest cause on Venice Boardwalk. How about fighting Criminal Activity. Did Shanna hurt someone. Did we see her. Ridiculous.

Maxine Pearl

Shanna Moakler story. Who is this woman who reported her. Does she have proof, is she a nut case? Our law system is a mess. We got ticket for carrying 6 lb. dog in Holster because on Venice Boardwalk. Why don't they spend time looking for real Criminals instead of trying to make money ofor L.A. City. Another waste of time Investigating Shanna and using some Govt. Worker for this. Ridiulous.

Sonja

She may have been a bit reckless but I had a mother once follow me to a gas station and then started yelling at me that I didn't let her kid cross. I was going 20 and the teen came running out between two cars, no cross walk and almost ran into ME. Some pedestrians, and yes I've seen women in our nearby city thrust their strollers right out into the road.. after all they don't need to look for cars, THEY have the right of way. It's insane to assume that you can just step out in front of on coming cars and NOT get hit.. right of way or not the driver won't always be able to stop in time or swerve out of 'your' way.

john wayne gacy

the only serious concern this starfu*ker would have
would be to find another d-level celebrity to lie under .....

Blood Red Witch

Who does she think she is? LINDSAY LOHAN? bwahahahahahahahha!

Bob

Typical self-involved narcissist and a 3 alarm bytch. Everything I see and read about her makes her seem like a vile, horrible person.

Canadasux

Yeah, right, Moakler. You over-pampered excuse....!

Noneya

really? The LAPD will show up on Moakler's doorstep to question an eyewitness account of running a stop sign but us reg'lar folk have to spend two hours on the telephone plus another two waiting for a police to respond to an actual hit and run? Our tax dollars here in LA again at work in the most effective fashion. Next time I am hit I will say I think it was some celeb that did it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments