Corey Feldman

I Can DANCE Like MJ

8/2/2011 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080211_feldman_dance_launch

Corey Feldman
put on his best sparkly glove and fedora last night and attempted to dance like his old pal Michael Jackson -- and as a whole ... it wasn't terrible.

Feldman spun around, kicked and semi-moonwalked during Steel Panther's show at the House of Blues in L.A.

FUN FACT: Corey kept saying it was his birthday ... and the band even played The Beatles birthday song for him ... but his birthday is actually July 16. So ... Merry Christmas, everybody!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anony

I don't know if Michael Jackson was, but dancing (and dressing) like him is gay.

SusanCoyote

What a douche-bag! Will he ever go away? His family must be humiliated.

DJ

Loser!

DJ

He needs to stick to his grueling acting career LOL

footballisus

I dont know he looked pretty dorky to me!

Shawn

You have to go listen to Coreys song 'trust no one'. Its god awful. Guaranteed to piss you off.

me, myself and I

cheeeesy!

Martin

This is so very sad...

Master Po

MJ really "touched" this one.

dolphin

that was just embarrassing. there are little kids that can dance like MJ, almost better than MJ!

kr

Mj wannabes are about as sexy as star wars geeks. Ugh. He's so hot too. It's too bad.

Ghost Rider

I think Corey Feldman is hilarious, but I can see how others could feel differently.

charlotte mckenzie

yeah, but there was a better one put out, i saw it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrwZ8OSL24

Pablo

There are some things that can be covered some cannot. Someone covering Michael Jackson, prancing around doing his dancing style and singing his songs better be 1 in a million. Otherwise you wind up looking pretty bad. I know for a 'fact' that Corey can't sing. It makes me uncomfortable when he does. He can do a few of the dance moves ok, but not good enough to do on stage and actually dare to take himself seriously. I dare him to do that in front of american idol judges or piers morgan and see what the judgement is. I think Corey should stick to acting. He puts on elaborate shows with lighting and production and yet the music is awful. I saw him sing for his ex on his reality show and that made me want to hide and run for cover as well. We all want to be rock stars, but Corey, honey bunch, you ain't got the talent. I'd only commit to looking so goofy if it was intended as a joke. Even then I'd want to cover my face with a mask and not let anyone know that the cheesy dance was me. Guess what? I can do the moonwalk too, but I don't ever plan on including it during any of my own professional outings. I like both Coreys. Entertaining they are, but this is laughable stuff. I bet Corey's people cringe at this stuff but they are powerless to do something. How come someone doesn't tell him how bad it sucks? He either requires yes men around him or the folks managing him are too nice to say STOP while you're ahead. Ewe.

Criss

As if it wasn't ridiculous looking enough when Corey was doing this back in the Dream A Little Dream days.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments