Johnny Bananas:

NO "HALF-ASS APE"

IS GONNA STEAL MY IDENTITY

8/2/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080111_bananas_video
MTV reality star Johnny Devenanzio -- aka Johnny Bananas -- tells TMZ ... he's VERY serious about his beef with "Entourage" claiming, "I'll be damned if some half-ass ape is gonna come and steal my identity."

TMZ broke the story ... the former "Real World" star is threatening to sue HBO over the "Johnny's Bananas" storyline on "Entourage" -- claiming he owns the rights to the name, and never gave permission for the show to use it.

Johnny was out at Beso in L.A. last night ... and told us, "It's not like I spilled hot coffee on my vagina and I'm trying to make a buck off of it ... my identity has been stolen man."

He adds, "I've been on television for the last 5 years, acting like a jerk-off, creating this name, making it a household name, and I'll be damned if some half-ass gorilla is gonna come by and steal my thunder."

Strokadellic

He does indeed have to stand up for his dignity and defend his truly illustrious career against these no-names over at HBO...or whatever the he'll that "network" is called.

Strokadellic

Why the HELL doesn't an iPad know when I want to type HELL vs. When I want to type "he'll?". LAME

jack-55d79

What an idiot:

Neither novel or unique.

writenow

Poor Johnny. If people don't like one's looks - their legal rights don't seem to matter.

AddieTrish

Who is this douchtastic loser?

Dan Frederiksen

I thought Gob Bluth had all the rights to any Mr. Banana grabber character..

Rhubino

What did I just read? Something about bananas and stealing thunder and vaginas?

JosephATL

Johnny Drama is gonna beat your a$$ worse than Eminem beat Vince's.

Jj

Yeah, and no half-assed hasbeen's rant is going to make him any more relevant than he's been. Zero plus zero is still zero.

Tris

Does he know that the elderly woman who spilled coffee on her "vagina" (how crass he is), was forced to sue McDonalds because they would not even acknowledge that their 200 degree coffee and the defective cap was the reason she was burned. Did he actually see those pictures? She was an elderly woman who was trying to open her coffee to put some cream in it, and it spilled on the entire lower portion of her body, and burned her to the point she was admitted to the hospital and needed skin grafts to correct her injuries. Would you wish that somebody spoke of your grandmother in that way, referring to her "vagina." She was an elderly woman -- you're just an idiot. You take your self way too seriously -- get a life.

Rotter

His 5 1/2 minutes are up.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Who is this loser? He is disgusting. I think I just threw up in my vagina.

Ray

hes got a va ja ja?

Kelly

I don't even know who this guy is.

Regulator

Hi, I'm Johnny Bananas. I'm a mouth breather. Do you know when the short bus gets here? I like cookies!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments