Sam Ronson

FRIENDS "NOT SURPRISED"

BY DUI ARREST

8/2/2011 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0801_sam_ronson_EX

Sam Ronson's DUI comes as no surprise to her friends ... who have been worried that Sam has "not been acting like herself" lately ... sources extremely close to the DJ tell TMZ.

We're told ... in the past couple of months, Ronson has been hitting the nightclubs A LOT harder than she used to -- and for more than just work -- staying out longer hours ... and boozing more than ever.

TMZ broke the story ... Ronson was arrested for DUI on her drive from Vegas to L.A. yesterday ... and law enforcement sources tell us her blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

"even her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan felt things were getting bad with Sam ... and she decided to minimize her contact with the DJ because she felt Sam wouldn't be a positive influence. "

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa! Oh, TMZ, you should bill yourself as a comedy site!

Bud

DUI in her case is a "D"amned "U"gly "I"ndividual

Aaron

I care so little about this I can't even think of anything cute to say...

ME

tmz didn't break the story, It was everywhere else online before it was here

Shawn

Thanks for posting this. I needed reminded to take the garbage out.

justsaying

When they said "we want you to give a roadside blow", she thought she was talking about them. And that lesbo ain't blowing nothing unless it's a plastic dildo.

John

Maybe she's trying to pull an early celebrity passing, but no one knows who she is. That's probably more depressing.

Christy

Oh please...bad influence on Lindsay! It's a much better influence to party with the Hilton sisters and ol fire crotch. Lindsay is way too full of herself.

bunny

Waaaaa Lindsay sobered up and realized I'm not attractive anymore. Waaaaa.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Maybe she´s jealous of Amy Winehouse and is trying to create a 37 club.

Thomas

Hahaha! I just spit out my coffee. Bad influence on Lohan?? Wasn't Lohan partying with Brandon Davis and Pari******on this weekend. Davis who was just arrested for battery and coke possesion? Hilton of multiple drug busts? Is tmz in the pockets on the lohans or what?

Good riddance!

Despite her wise separation from her ex, Sam is just honoring Lindsay's newly formed club charter called DDAMMADD - Drunk Drivers Against Meddling Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Their slogan is "I'm not just mad, I'm damn mad!"

Lohan felt it was important to organize similar drunken minded people for this important cause to allow people to drink and drive without repercussion. Sam was one of her first members after it was formed by Lindsay.

Vinsetta

"Sources connected to Sam tell us ... even her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan felt things were getting bad with Sam ... and she decided to minimize her contact with the DJ because she felt Sam wouldn't be a positive influence."

Give me a break! First Lindsay was worried about Charles Sheen and now Ronson. Bad influence. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read here in a long time.

cyn

This all came from Lindsay's camp.Sam's friends would not sell her out as they don't need cake as much as Lindsay team does.You can rub it all you want but Lindsay will still have stains!!!!

Madison Grace

Why wouldn't she just stay in a hotel for the night? I don't understand the number of people drinking and driving. To make it worse, they drive fast at the same time! I wish the judicial system would come out with such a tough penalty for DUI that people would give it up. I definitely think they should take the vehicles and not give them back, especially when the driver is well over the legal limit. Until then, society has to put up with people who believe they are privileged and above the law. I was nearly killed by a drunk driver, who came right up on the sidewalk to hit me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments