MEL GIBSON

DEMANDING MORE DADDY TIME

WITH BABY LUCIA

8/3/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0802_mel_gibson_oksana_ex_tmz_fame
Mel Gibson wants more quality time with his little girl -- and in order to get it ... he's demanding a change to his child custody agreement with Oksana Grigorieva.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ Mel has filed a request with the court ... for additional overnight visits with 1-year-old Lucia.

Under the current agreement ... Mel gets 3 overnights with Lucia every 2 weeks.

Nothing's decided yet -- a hearing is set for September -- but if the judge grants Mel's request, he and Oksana will be much closer to an even 50-50 split of their time with Lucia.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

2idiots

realist: 32 minutes ago
curses enough to make a truck driver look like a choir boy .
Um, I don't think so.
---------
Realist - who curses like a truck driver? MG or OG? I sure heard a lot of foul language from MG on those tapes!

Frieda

@2Is You can be sure that the Russian BabyShaker uses the same "truck driver" language as Mel does, she just edited her parts out.

I'm rooting for Mel to get 100% custody of poor Lucy

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Mel isn't asking for 100% custody. He's asking, according to this article, for more overnights. Although, I too wish he'd get 100% and the sooner the better!

ohreally

Mel is a GOOD father, and little Lucy deserves and needs to be with him all the time. I hope and pray he can get total custody. The longer she stays with OX the worse it will be for her.

Curious

Howdy Folks :)

I dug out the old custody agreement and according to that, Mr. Mel is due to be increased to 5 overnights every two weeks when Lucia turns 2. I'm sure by now the exact days have changed, but that's the general idea. They go 50/50 when Lucia is three.

Not sure why he's filing now - unless he wants to be damn sure it goes through.

igotfleasfromtmz

Seriously get a life- Mel is a billionaire. do you think he needs a career? He has been there done that.

igotfleasfromtmz

time to chisel chisel that custody agreement. I so knew this would happen.
Good luck Mel.

Frieda

ROFL!!! Did anyone catch TMZ Live?? Someone told me Herzog was on and says he is Casey Anthony's bodyguard!?

Why does this creep attach himself to baby abusers?? This is beyond fame-whoring..!

Tellthetruth59

@Frieda - it's me, Tell. I had to come back to comment on this one. Herzog lives in CA. Casey has lived in OH and FL. She had no need for a body guard until this past month. They weren't even on one another's radar. Herzog is a pathological liar and/or delusional.

While I'm here, my opinion on this custody thing is that is the result of what happened with Sasha/Alex and the window. Boys that age have temper tantrums. Boys with a mother like Ox probably have more their share. Gibson probably feels uncomfortable with his daughter in that environment under the cir****tances. JMO.

Scotty, if you're reading... just want to say hi. Hope everything is okay with your sick family member.

Tellthetruth59

One more thought, Frieda. Herzog is a delusional fame whore and a liar or Horoputz put him up to making this claim so Ox would look better. I have never ruled out the Herzog/Horoputz puppet scenario.

Tellthetruth59

Looks like Casey Anthony is the "new" Mel Gibosn. 1400 comments in ONE day. That has to be a record....

Frieda

Hi Tell! WB! Good point but don't you don't think Herzog would travel to get a piece of the fame-whore action? Between Casey A, Ox and Herzog, it's hard to know what the truth is, they're all such liars. Did you notice that The Murderer got her lips inflated? Maybe she'll look like Ox some day.

In what way does it look Ox look GOOD to have Herzog working for CA? I think it makes her look terrible! Herzog is attracted to sociopathic child abusers

God-Is-Busy

@ Asparagus It's very cute to see Mel with his very cute daughter. But that guy has been kicking my ass since eternity. I am glad I have got it out of his way. I love Mel, but he thinks I suck, and I am like, what did I ever do to him ?

Tellthetruth59

@Frieda - can Herzog afford to travel and does KC even want or need him? It seems the only money KC could make was off of "candids." I predicted in the crime forums she could only make money off of fake "candids: way back. She's poison.

The Herzog/Ox/Casey connection makes Ox looks good because the connection is SO farfeteched. It makes him look like a nut case.

I'm not sure KC lips have been inflated or she's been imbibing in Corona since she got out of jail and got off of the murder charge. If she did have injections - it was the top lip only but I even doubt that. I think she and her lips just got fat celebrating and sitting in a room reading the internet.

Tellthetruth59

I'm reposting my comment to Frieda. This new format is confusing and weird:

------------