Nicki Minaj 911

'Look at What He Did to My Face'

8/4/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804_nicki_minaj_911_BN
Dallas police have released the 911 tape from the Nicki Minaj hotel fight last month -- in which you can hear a woman, referred to as "Nicki," scream ... "Look at what he did to my face!"

As TMZ first reported, cops responded to the Palomar Hotel on July 12th -- after Nicki complained that some guy she knew hit her in the face with a suitcase.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Nicki refused to press charges after paramedics arrived.

artie

anything hitting her face would be an improvement from all the plastic surgery shes had...

Lynda

I'm looking forward to not hearing or seeing anything related to Casey Anthony or her family. I mute and fast forward anything related to her.

smd

Bob: Nicki does lack in the talent department just as Britney does, but she's not ugly.
------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes she is Bob.

Keee

ummm **** yall , this **** is not true yall took some parts from Nicki lil movie Traiter thats on youtube, ..... Nicki said this **** aint ture, and SB said it... plus Nicki got a big ass body guard tht wouldnt let NO MAN hit her ........... AND **** ALL YOU DUMB BITCHES WHO BELIEVE IT AND TALKING **** BC GUESSS WHAT NICKI STILL DOING HER MAKING MONEY AND EVERYTHING YOU HOES STILLL SITTING OVER A COMPUTER RUNNING YALL MOUTH NAH TELL ME WHO WINNING AND WHO LOSING ... TMZ CAN PISS ON YOUR FOOT AND TELL YOU ITS RAINING AND YU STUPID BITCHES WILL BELIEVE IT DUMB ASS **********S!!

ted

Anything would be an improvement.

Mickie

'Look at What He Did to My Face'

Ummmm, b*tch can you get anymore ugly?

Shady's Lady

Wow...if I looked liked that the last thing I would say is " Look at my face" Put a bag on it!

Chango

The new guy on the show needs to be let go. He thinks that he is funny, which he is not. I think the show sucks with him trying to run it like the main host, Harvey Levin.

Reyna38

I WOULD LOVE TO NEVER SEE THIS NASTY COW ANYWHERE NEAR THE NEWS EVER AGAIN .. SHE CANT SING TO SAVE HER LIFE.... SHE IS UGLY ON TOP OF IT ALL........

RunFromThisMan

Ladies! Put men like this on blast at www.RunFromThisMan dot com Join the Sisterhood... Check out the blog entry Thank God I Dodged A Bullet inspired by Beyonce!

Cujeaux

Ugh, I don't want to hear her Jackee Harry imitation voice any more than I have to already.

Jackie

Stupid woman...You get hit in the face and then you don't press charges? and yet you call police? What a waste of police time.

ucistu

dumg reporting. It happened it what city? duh

ucistu

dumb reporting. It happened it what city? duh

Truth

BITCH NEEDS AN XTREME MAKEOVER. BOYFRIEND WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP HER OUT. TRUTH!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments