Nicki Minaj

ABC Apologizes

For Airing Nip Slip

8/5/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicki Minaj Nip Slip
ABC says the network DID have a 5-second delay in place on "Good Morning America" this morning ... but insists Nicki Minaj's nip slip just happened to fall through the cracks.

A spokesperson for the network tells TMZ, "Although we had a five-second delay in place for the Nicki Minaj concert on GMA , the live East Coast feed of the concert regrettably included certain fleeting images of the performer that were taken out of later feeds of the broadcast in other time zones."

The rep adds, "We are sorry that this occurred."

RonBurgundy

I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting a little bit tired of seeing nip slips on TV.

How about showing some Vajajay's....

Ghost Rider

I think the nip slip was intentional to get people talking about this incident for the day and to keep everyone focused on issues like this that dont really matter imo.

janea

maybe you all should just shut the **** up and go suc a **** lol oooooo i just did it on em!!

Unknown

if you ever pay attention to nicki minaj she always wears her clothes like tht

Smoke

It does make up for her face, though.

niles

OMG America saw another nipple. The end of civilization is at hand.

DOM

how come every time a black chick tit pop out they complain about it even though it was an accident but when a white chick pops her out on purpose they do nothing about it they even ignore it they only complain BECAUSE SHE'S BLACK

Koolfingaz

It is silly to make this a big deal. I did not even notice it when i watched it this morning. I only knew cuz of TMZ. Went to YouTube to watch the video and its like so quick that you would have to be slobbering over her chest to even see it. and even then you would think it was a mirage... I say let it be!!

S D M F

Another talentless singer. If she had any talent at all she would need to dress like she came from a circus. There are so many "artists" because of Auto Tune, take anyway Auto Tune, good bye Bimbo

Cujeaux

Who cares about his woman. She's clearly insane. 10 years from now people will look back at her bag lady look and laugh. The nip slip is nothing in the scope of things.

Donald Ray

I grew up on 'em, and NOW, I can't look at 'em, that's stupid.

Lauri

I blame the camera guys. If they are anything like the camera guys I work with, they were all praying the slip would happen, lol. Actually, the number of times they cut away to a long shot shows they were trying to avoid showing anything. I looked at a video of it on YouTube and didn't see anything but it might have been a west coast version.

frostage

Is that Dee Snider?

frostage

Relax. Once you've seen one boob you've seen them both. I mean all.

LaLaLynn

Geeze, if she would have covered up a little more there wouldn't have been all this silly fuss. Why don't the networks require that to avoid all this crap.