'Two and a Half Men'

The FAMOUS Funeral Guests

8/5/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_john_stamos_jenny_mcarthy_2men_ex

It's gonna be a Full House at Charlie Harper's funeral service on "Two and a Half Men" ... because one of the stars in attendance will be none other than Uncle Jesse himself ... John Stamos!

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Stamos -- who was once rumored to be Charlie Sheen's replacement on the show -- will say a couple of words at the service ... raunchy words.

We're told Stamos' character will reveal he and Harper were CLOSE friends ... the kind of friends who once three-way'd a chick together.

Sources tell us Jenny McCarthy will also be at the funeral -- she famously played one of Harper's ex-girlfriends who broke up with Charlie after she got tired of having sex with him.

Melanie Lynskey will also return as "Rose" -- who was last seen going to Paris with Harper in the very last episode featuring Charlie Sheen.

0805_a_funeral_photos_footer

Diane

I for one will be watching and actually can't wait for the season premiere. While Charlie was the main character of the show, there is plenty of talent left and I am hoping they will be very successful without the arrogant Sheen. I think this is the funniest show on TV and I hope I will continue to feel that way. Who knows, it may even be better!

Patty

Ashton Kutcher is so gay he will never pull it off , the show will not last without Charlie .

Al

Sorry the show will not be the same, they may as well give the show a funeral also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin

big screw up ,,, one day you will wish he was back,, C made that show

evesin0207

Chuck Lorre is a petty, vicious little man who needed his ego stroked constantly, who would lie and exaggerate to CBS and Warner Bros to get his way. Thus the brouhaha which got Charlie fired and Charlie, bless his heart, fired back at Lorre and we all know the rest of that story.

The funeral is Lorre's way of getting back at Charlie and demeaning him and, of course, that little pissant Jon Cryer (still kissing Lorre's tush) will go along with whatever. He won't have Charlie's excellent timing to set him up anymore and make him look like a real comedian.

I rented 3 of Ashton Kucher's movies - he is still a teenager on the 70's show. Viewers will turn in to say good-bye to Charlie Harper and after a few episodes, tune out again. Even young Angus, Holland and Conchatta can't carry this without our beloved Charlie.

Sorry Chuckie baby....this IS ALL YOUR FAULT! You are the goat and CBS and Warner Bros will NEVER do business with a schmuck like you again.

doodler01

Story line goes...Charlie was messing around with a TV producer's wife, While in Paris. The producer saw him waiting for a train at the metro station in Paris, then pushed him on to the tracks as the train was speeding thru the station.

kingdaddy

Ashton is no Charlie and will never be.The best thing about him(Ashton)is his wife who I thought had better sense but like they say opposites attract an old lady and a kid lol But she is still hot.They might have me for the first show but after that so long.Got to go with crazy Charlie.I just wished the best for the rest of the crew,Would like to see them move on over with charlie now that's a thought.

clk1856

people come back from the dead all the time on shows

BTDT

"none other than Uncle Jesse himself ... John Stamos!"

What about John Amos? Harper's fiance's father's boyfriend?
What about Sean Penn, Elvis Costello and Harry Dean Stanton, Harper's support group.
This show can do better.

Debbie

I know that this show will not last with Charlie. I will no longer watch it and I am telling all my friends not to also. Charlie is the show. When will they realize the mistake that they made. Probably when this show flops in about 2 episodes. They shouldn't kill him in the show because they may have to bring him back and realize what they done killed the whole show.

Gustav LaFong

The Rose-and-Charlie dynamic was one of the best things on the show. Chuck Lorre is an idiot.

Maximoose

I'm not liking the way you are doing away with Charlie. This is way out of line for a comedy show. Better to have him just disappear. Not sure if I'll be ever watching again. But I will definitely be watching Anger Management.

Bruno del Lago

If nothing else, may this be the end of those lame leisure shirts, whatever they’re called.

Rick Neith

The supporting cast was great! I like AShton but Idont know if he can pull it off,it remains to be seen.Chuck Lorre knew what Charlie was like when they put the show together.Everybody ***** up now and then.I think he reacted hastily to get rid of the #1 actor on television and change the whole ****in show!

jimbo

get the money up front Ashton...then line up a new gig.