'Two and a Half Men'

The Secret Funeral PHOTOS

8/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two and a Half Men FuneralThe stage is finally set for Charlie Harper's funeral on "Two and a Half Men" ... which features a tribute to the iconic WARDROBE Charlie Sheen made famous on the show -- and TMZ has the pics!

Harper's trademark bowling shirt and shorts hang at the front of a what appears to be a chapel -- surrounded by flowers. There is no sign of a coffin or an urn.

The episode is scheduled to air on Sept. 19 -- and according to Deadline.com, the funeral will be packed with just about every memorable chick Harper nailed on the show since it began.

Sherms

The show is going to fail. It will get a ton of viewers the first couple weeks to check out how the new cast is, but it will ultimately fail. Charlie made this show.

nof

The job Chuck Lorre continues to do on Charlie Sheen is overkill.

Charlie's moved on - why can't Chuck?

It's clear who the-bigger-person in this equation is --

nof

Gloria

TOO MORBID FOR ME! I do NOT want to watch a funeral scene for Charlie...I'll pass on this one. I, too, would rather
watch a fresh new Charlie character because you know it's
going to edgy. I've seen all the re-runs of Three Men over
the years.

crimsons

This looks staged to me. Isn't this the set for Rose's fake wedding? Looks like someone just hung clothes from the wardrobe dept -- a stagehand joke or something that Lorre might not even be in on, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Flowers could be from the prop room or maybe someone on the show had a birthday with their dressing room too full of bouquets. I can't believe something this primitive would be all there is to the set for Charlie's "funeral..." Someone's over at WB having a good laugh this morning.

Holli~Peno

they should have got rid of chuck lorre instead,the douche.

nof

Settle Charlie's contract dispute, then have Charlie play himself on this particular show.

Charlie's the only actor I know -

That could find a way to make a dead dude ... interesting.

This way everyone's happy - 2.5 can go on and succeed - as will "Anger Management."

End on a classy note - leave all the bad will behind.

Tammy

Best wishes with this crap, Heim!! I'll be watching Charlie on his new show and everything NOT on CBS.

mija

I feel sorry for anyone who willingly works for Chuck. This is his solution. It doesn't even look like a chapel or funeral home. It's all black when homes and chapels usually have beautiful wood.

tony O

The wall hanging has no religious significance-looks like a sphincter-final parting shot to Charlie.

Regulator

Why can't this be Charlie's actual funeral? How is he still alive? I hope someone didn't do a drug intervention on him. I will be so sad if he turns his entire life around and cleans himself up before overdosing. There is no god.

toad

BYE BYE CHARLIE!! Yee haw! Welcome Ashton!!!

Sera

this show started going downhill when they hooked Charlie up with Chelsea. It just wasn't funny. Candy - wow she was great and so was the chemistry with her and Alan. Wish they'd bring Charlie back - he made the show what it was. Funny. I've moved on to Big Bang Theory!

Natasja

Ah well at least they got him flowers...

J

Say what you want about Charlie sheen but the show will not be the same without him.

MrHottie

Guess Lorre forgot about good ole Three's Company! Once Krissy was gone, that show bombed bigtime. Let's see, who's next after Ashton craps out? Oh I got it, a NO NAME, yeah yeah yeah, that's the ticket Lorre, a NO NAME....moron!!!