Charlie Sheen

I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_compositeCharlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

mid

Man, they say Fortune is like the wind. Hopefully it changes direction for Charlie soon.

Bob

officially LOST

lilirose_74

Charlie sounds like in good spirits & a good sport for watching his "fake funeral" because he knows CBS still needs to rely on CHARLIE for big ratings by using his "fake funeral" to lure in the viewers, but once Charlie is no longer mentioned on the show, & they need to rely on Kutcher, the show will BOMB in the ratings! I hope Charlie moves forward with his life & career & never looks back. Wishing you all the BEST!

Rocco

That might be the one time I'd watch the show.

Bruno

Isn't his roast supposed to run at the same time? I guess he's admitting he won'*****ch that because he knows he's #Losing.

Sammie

Yes, 'hotties' he'll have to pay to be with him. Oh...the jealousy is almost too much to bear. Yeah, right.

Daytona Girl

Who cares what the toothless ... old .... crackhead .... has been doing? He looks old and has totally lost all his charm. Ashton Kutcher will bring more life to the show. He was looking to old to play the part .... and it was beginning to look pathetic ..... wow .... just like his real life .... and he has to try to brag like a little two year old .... not buying it old man. If he does have a hottie with him ... he's having to pay her.

Bruno

We've all been watching Charlie's funeral for the last few years. It's just no one bothered to tell him that.

Celeste

Every woman ... what about Denise Richards? ... hard to believe she would dare!

wtfdude

Has any of you people thought for a second all of this was planned ... I mean everything , the drugs use , the fight with the boss , being taken off the show and what ever else their is , all planned ... Remember a few years ago Charlie want to leave the show ? What ever happen with that ? I think Charlie really wanted out and couldn't leave the show . They wouldn't let him just leave ... I think this is "ALL" plan and charlie is doing it on purpose... I bet later in life your going to hear how life has change for him and how great of a person he really is .... Only time itself will tell ... I bet say planned .

Gilbert

Two and a Half Men tells the life of a womanizing bachelor Charlie Harper called the Malibu ... without Charlie, the series will talk about that?

Paul Lynde

His schtick is getting old..like his bony face.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Is banged one of those professional terms they teach in journalism school?

iraida

Nobody can take charlie's place. the show won't last without him. what he does on his own time is actually nobody's business. @ least his not a closet drug attick. like the majority of the people. not that condem what he does. but i'm just saying.

Jerry6646

Charlie sucks, he hates this, but he's trying to change his image by helping his ex, etc. I hope his new show flops.