The Salahis

We're Gonna Have a BABY!

8/6/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_salhih_hospital_tmz_ex_wm
Tareq
and Michaele Salahi are on the hunt for a nice clean womb ... because the alleged White House crashers are planning to have a baby through a surrogate mom!!!

The former "Real Housewives of D.C." stars met with professionals at the Northern Virginia Center for Surrogate Parenting a few days ago in the hopes of getting the process underway ASAP.

Michaele tells TMZ she wants to go with a surrogate because she suffers from multiple sclerosis ... and she worries that her condition combined with her age (45) ... is not safe for a baby.

Michael adds, "I'm overjoyed with the hope of starting a family and the blessing of love and peace a child will bring to our lives."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

samuel bronkowitz

OMG NO!!! These two should not reproduce!!! Maybe they should pay all the people they owe before they take on more liabilities. Check out our Facebook page:
Tell the White House Crashers to Go Away

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OMG! Thank you for sharing this special time! I have been worried about these two since their trip to the White House.
This is such scintillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr Furley

Why not just crash someone's womb and claim they lost the ivitation?

Robyn

Is there no lie they won't tell to get money out of TMZ. Take a photo of a non existent recording studio, sell it to TMZ. Claim to be appearing in Playgirl. Sell it to TMZ. Get a rejection email from Playboy, sell it to TMZ and then publicly counter it by claiming it is a lie. Those two are seriously mentally ill. Can't even afford to pay to live themselves and resort to ripping people off by phony names and nonexistent winetours. And now this?

omegabeta

Are the three exclamation points really necessary? Lawdy, I feel like Elaine.

mminct

Oh No ... say it isn't So!!! .... Publishing this BS to get some tabloid to subside a pregnancy? Oh My Goodness .... there is no level of low they will stoop. Thouroughly disgusted!!!

Boyson

Typical Salahi sold story. I wouldn't be surprise if Tareq took the picture himself and sold the story.

Ever wonder why these clowns, the Salahis, never post their announcements on their Facebook, twitter, or fan page BEFORE these so called exclusives are published?

Let alone, they NEVER set the record straight about anything, just BS smoke and mirrors.

Please stop buying their stories TMZ. They are not relevant - nothing but FAME POSERS.

Damon

Let's line-up Casey Anthony to babysit the devilish spawn!

mminct

TMZ ... will you really buy anything the Salahis' sell? Very sad. Love you guys, but.... Come ON???? this is beyond Stupid!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

My friend just called, laughing his ass off and asked me if I was serious about my comment, God, I thought it was clear it was sarcastic................

tigrrlily

Oh please! These loser media whores keep thinking up new crap...IF she really does have MS, then this is a selfish ploy, as rearing a child for the next 18-20 yrs would be impossible at the age of 47. The surrogate better get paid in ADVANCE! Just sayin'

Hamptons dude

Is this the couple that should have been jailed for breaking into the White House? I hope they fade away quickly.

Sin D

Poor kid...this is sad

Hoopee

How can she know who's baby it is. She's perpetuated so much fraud against celebrities and politicians the baby could belong to Nelson Mandela. It could be Gilbert Godfreids. This woman (and her husband) are such frauds, it's no telling who the baby could belong to. What a farcical life. Some people just don't feel shame, if this woman did feel shame she'd never step foot in public again.

Allison