The Salahis

We're Gonna Have a BABY!

8/6/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_salhih_hospital_tmz_ex_wm
Tareq
and Michaele Salahi are on the hunt for a nice clean womb ... because the alleged White House crashers are planning to have a baby through a surrogate mom!!!

The former "Real Housewives of D.C." stars met with professionals at the Northern Virginia Center for Surrogate Parenting a few days ago in the hopes of getting the process underway ASAP.

Michaele tells TMZ she wants to go with a surrogate because she suffers from multiple sclerosis ... and she worries that her condition combined with her age (45) ... is not safe for a baby.

Michael adds, "I'm overjoyed with the hope of starting a family and the blessing of love and peace a child will bring to our lives."

KZinmetry

Good grief!!!! I hope they enroll for parenting classes. Not the kind that teaches "how to crash a party and get away with it" or "I'm special, so I think I'm entitled" . That poor child - I hope CPS follows the baby's well being.

Tia

Who the #$@% would have a baby for these two nutjobs? If someone is desperate and stupid enough to do it ,they better get cash up front or they will never see a dime!

Magola

A baby what?

edd

two idiots should not have offspring.

Marlene

You know, the age is one thing, but the MS excuse is bull. Women stop taking their meds when they conceive and pregnancy hormones actually alleviate MS symptoms. A lot of women even say that pregnancy was the biggest relief to their MS that they've ever experienced.

di

nobody cares

jr

Oh hell no, Please tell me these two won't be responsible for another innocent human being. There wouldn't be enough therapy in the world for that poor child.

who cares

Looks like they could only afford one breast implant at a time in that pic, how they going to afford a child. Her left breast looks swollen and her right breast is flat. Is that cause by your MS too Michaele?

Queeny

I hope, as she's screaming in pain during the delivery, that hundreds of people CRASH her hospital room ! Karma's a bitch!

spjcbjp

Baby brings....love & peace?...she has no earthly idea what a baby brings....

Robert Whitaker

Best Wishes! Sounds like Michaele is very excited about this newest project! Couldn't think of a more deserving couple! Blessings!

Robyn

Happy for the Salahis.
Can't wait to see them again in Dc!

Rob

Please don't ruin a life for your own gain. This is no doubt another publicity stunt. I wish you would just go away quietly...obviously you're unaware no one cares.

kassem ail

A great site and I love to communicate with beautiful girls

Bassarn69