« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adam Scott

Wins Golf Tournament

With Tiger Woods' Ex-Caddie

8/7/2011 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0807_adam_scott_getty_bn_2
Adam Scott won the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational this afternoon with former Tiger Woods caddie Steve Williams on his bag ... while Tiger finished tied for 37th.

Afterward, Williams called it "
the best win of my life."

Ouch.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kathy

Congrats Steve!! Karma done good!

LINNY

It may appear that Golf is one man vs. the game but it's a team sport....Tiger should have treated this guy a little better...and had he gone into the game with a tried and true caddie he would have performed better...when will this guy learn not to screwover the people that are in your corner?

Zach

Real classy to trash the guy who made u rich and the only caddy in golf anyone has heard of. I'm definitely rooting for a Tiger comeback.

jax

A pure misquote TMZ: Stevie said it was the best "week" of my life on the golf course...not the best "win" of my life...please 14 major wins surpasse one get even win!!

craig

would be way cooler if it were adam scott from parks and rec, party down fame

There's a problem here

I'm betting the caddy ain't screwing all of those fameho hos. Hey Tiger? You F'd up my man. It's over.

CarolynAB

Sorry, but I'm not overcome with Schadenfreude.

Tiger Woods elevated this lowly Kiwi and helped him become a millionaire. Now that he's rich, too, he mouths off about his onetime friend? Maybe Tiger had good reason to dispose of this foreign upstart.
Yo, Tiger: Hire American, why don'tcha?

Kabala

That's a real bite in the ass for TW. :))

Meanie

F-U Tiger!

ydbf gdvgvf

Karma is funny thing huh?

Kerri

If Steve Williams hadn't originally worked for Tiger Woods as Tiger's Caddy he never would have been picked up by Adam Scott, and if I am correct, he made a million or more working for Tiger, you didn't play the game you just walked the course, you didn't make Adam win, you just CARRIED HIS CLUBS. Sounds like STEVE WILLIAMS is A poor sport, don't be so quick to bite the hand that fed you, jerk.

AntiSocialForum.com

Big fcuking deal. The only reason this is news is because Tiger Woods fired Steve Williams and now everybody feels sorry for him. All kinds of people are getting laid off and fired everyday. Who cares about this spoiled rich caddy getting fired. Cry me a river.

Christine

I'm so pleased to see this match-up of Adam Scott and Tiger Woods fired caddie. Maybe Tiger was not all he was made up to be after all. Carma is a Bitch! Happy 37th place Tiger HA-HA!

Nguyendo