Levi Johnston's Sis:

BRISTOL PALIN IS EVIL

8/8/2011 7:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mercede Johnston Bristol Palin
Levi Johnston
's little sister HATES Bristol Palin ... calling her "evil" and a "sociopath" in a new Playboy interview. Oh, and she also gets naked.

19-year-old Mercede Johnston (above left) just WENT OFF about the entire Palin crew -- calling Sarah Palin a bad mom who's "never there for [her kids]" ... adding, "She doesn't make her kids go to school. She'd rather parade them around and put on a show, at book signings or conventions."

As for Bristol -- "Everything is about her, her, her. She has to have her own way. She'll be supersweet and then she turns into the most evil person I've ever known ... Honestly, she is the meanest person."

Mercede adds, "I didn't know someone could be so vindictive and evil ...[She's] a sociopath. She doesn't think anything she could do or does is wrong."

Mercede also claims Bristol and Levi PLANNED their pregnancy -- saying, "They were trying to conceive for months."

And for good measure ... Mercede explains why Sarah would have been a TERRIBLE president saying, "I think she'd have had a mental breakdown if she was elected [president] ... She can't even answer Katie Couric's questions."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

some guy

This doesn't really surprise me. I never trusted Sarah ever since she resigned as governor of Alaska.

I mean, how hard is it to govern Alaska? So many natural resources. I heard people who live there get a check every year from all the money they make from the oil alone.

I'm glad Sarah won't be President. Dunno what she'd do with all the problems facing the world.

Chef Jack Tripper

I can't figure you out TMZ. Usually you pick the worst photos for people on here. But for this girl called Mercede you chose a photo that looks too good to be here. What kind of NASA photo imaging software did you use to manipulate the bride of Frankenstein?

John

wow what a little hateful bitch... I mean she wouldn't even have a shot at playboy if it wasn't for them. Funny how her story changes as time goes on also..

Levi is a joke... his sister is a tramp and a joke.. their mother is a drug dealer and user.. maybe she should think about the fact her brother doesn't support his own kid before talking **** about others.

I agree thank god she wasn't elected and I am glad I don't have to listen to her anymore..

People in glass houses full of drugs and crack smoke should play with ak-47's

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

The interview has the ring of truth about it. Mercede Johnston speaks just as you would expect a typical 19-year-old to speak, not like some stooge of the Palins´ political enemies (as the Palins will probably claim). I would listen to what this girl has to say.

Big Gay Al

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA

Big Gay Al

Marsha Marsha Marsha

Delaware D

ugh, I cant stand the Palin family AND this family. Stop reporting on these people. Please just let them GO AWAY!

growup

so, it's Mercedes the licensed psychiatrist/Playboy bunny. I love the way people fling around serious terms like "sociopath" to describe schoolgirl bickering.

roberg

karma's a b!tch little girl

A Real Lawyer

This is a two-bit hooker, trailer trash, loser family nobody and she's slamming others? Talk about pot, kettle, black. This tramp just took her clothes off for money and is dumber than a box of rocks and she has the nerve to question the morality of others? WOW! Talk about sociopath. Her brother is a loser, her mother is a drug-addict and they're all white trash. Perhaps she should keep her mouth shut and the legs shut. But, then again if she closes the legs what will her use be?

HYPOCRITE!

Rixi

Girls who pose for Playboy have such important things to say, don't they?

Lee

This article reads like the same quote is attributed to, first Bristol -- then Sarah: “Everything is about her, her, her. She has to have her own way. She’ll be supersweet and then she turns into the most evil person I’ve ever known …Honestly, she is the meanest person."

Sam

So wait TMZ, you're telling me she said the exact same thing about Bristol that she said about Sarah? Word for word?

Either you're not proof reading what you've written, or you're purposely changing what she said to make it worse.

Stiletto

This coming from siblings who make their money stripping and spreading their legs? Sorry...I'll seek advice on who is best to lead our country out of this athiestic, de-evolution from people with some better morals.

jxtr

No one cares about this hillbilly feud. I wish the media would stop reporting on both families.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments