MJ's Bro Files Police Report

My Assistant Is a THIEF

8/10/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-randy-jackson-EX
Michael Jackson
's brother Randy claims a no-good thief has stolen the keys to his home ... and he's pointing the finger at his very own personal assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Randy filed a police report with the Pasadena Police Department a few days ago ... claiming his former female assistant quit her job recently ... and REFUSED to give back the keys to his home.

Sources close to the ex-assistant tell TMZ ...  the two ended their professional relationship on VERY bad terms ... but she's NO THIEF.

The assistant worked for Randy for roughly 6 months -- and claims she quit because she felt she was being underpaid. After the split, the woman is saying she may have already had the keys in her possession because of her duties as Jackson's assistant ... but returned them ASAP.

We're told an investigation is underway ... but law enforcement sources tell us the two sides are still trying to work things out.  No official comment from either Jackson or the assistant.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Seriously, why is it that so many people, especially celebrities, don't know about Locksmiths? They actually can change your locks, making your ex-assistant's keys ineffective..........duh

Cujeaux

Oh, I thought that was a bowling ball with sunglasses on it.

Chris

Honestly, who cares? Just because it´s the name Jackson, it´s interesting to know? Harvey, you should try harder next time to get through the "silly season".

Susan62509

What a waste of tax payer money and police time. Change the locks stupid. What a bunch of petty crap. Get a life Randy.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

note to myself...get back keys from my assistant..
wait a second,,why the hell would he need an assistant anyways...

Atlgb

Tito, get me some tissue.

tami

He needs an assistant?

Jackie

Another fame azzhole. Get a life.

Stella

why does a nobody need an assistant?

jxtr

Why does he need a personal assistant? I thought this was the Jackson brother that worked in a grocery store.

lady

Like he didnt know where the keys were. Anything for a story! Trying to get sympathy with brothers name attached.

ladydiinpa

umm..he has money to pay a assistant???

kp

I had the same problem, those darn asst. will get ya every time.
duh
call a locksmith if you know how to dial a phone ********.

Tammy

Wasn't her salary told to her BEFORE she took the job?! I don't know what the poor and infamous do, but a potential employer tells me my salary before I say yes. As for the keys, even if she returned them, he should change his lock, especillay if they parted on bad terms.

Momba

Umm, change your locks dumb ass....Good God, can't the Jackson money buy you any brains. Moron!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments